You should choose firm ground to avoid any risk of your machine toppling over. The folding garage is fixed down like ...
If you haven't got a garage, but do have a sheltered spot on private property, then the ACEBIKES Folding Garage is ideal as year-round weather protection for your motorcycle or scooter.
You should choose firm ground to avoid any risk of your machine toppling over. The folding garage is fixed down like a tent, using ground anchors and tie-down straps at the sides.
You can then open and close it on one side.
- Partially assembled, powder-coated tubular steel poles with click mechanism
- Incl. anchors for fixing to the ground
- A vent hood ensures air circulation and reduces condensation
- Sturdy, weather-resistant outer shell
- UV-resistant and highly water-repellent
- All the seams are additionally sealed
- Lashing straps at the sides for high stability
- Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Colour: Grey
- Weight: approx. 19.6 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): approx. 105 x 155 x 270 cm
- Weight: approx. 23.5 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): approx. 119 x 170 x 302 cm
Further useful information can be found under Downloads.
Good to know:
The folding garage is big enough even for larger motorcycles with luggage racks, cases, windshields etc.
You can find further useful information and how to choose the right size by clicking on the "Documents" button.
- Three steps to choosing the ideal motorcycle cover
- Accembly manual folding garage size M
- Accembly manual folding garage size S
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
- Current calendar week: 30
- As at:Jul 24, 2017 5:17 PM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
ACEBIKES UNIVERSAL S
ACEBIKES UNIVERSAL M
1 Price comparison with current main catalogue