Cardo SHO-1 Duo Twinset
2 Price comparison with current year’s Louis price.
Cardo SHO-1 Duo Twinset
Cardo SHO-1 - modular Bluetooth communication system especially for Shoei helmets*
(twinset with cable- and hybrid boom microphone)
The Cardo SHO-1 is the high-end Bluetooth communication system from Cardo and especially developed for Shoei helmets* and the needs of sports oriented drivers. The Cardo SHO-1 also offers many functions, and is a group intercom, stereo Bluetooth headset and RDS FM radio receiver in one. To ensure that you never need to take your hands off the handlebar, almost all the functions are conveniently controllable via voice commands. In addition to the rider-pillion intercom function with a maximum range of 1600 metres and up to 4 users in conference, the new One+8 function enables up to 9 bikers to communicate with each other in toggling mode, and they can even call each other via voice command. A safety bonus is provided by the integral group signal function, which enables you to warn fellow bikers behind you about critical situations ahead. You can use the Cardo Community web portal to individually adapt the Cardo SHO-1, and even plan tours with other users.
Voice instructions from your GPS sat nav (e.g. TomTom Rider or Garmin zumo) and phone calls from your Bluetooth mobile phone are forwarded to you direct, in top sound quality. An integral RDS FM radio receiver with 6 programmable station presets perfectly rounds off the wide range of features offered by this high-tech communication device.
The modular installation kit can be fitted to any Shoei helmet or other compatible helmets and is ready for operation in just a few minutes.
Features and functions:
Intercom connection (at least 2 Cardo SHO-1s or comporable Cardo headsets are required):
- "One+8" bike-to-bike intercom for up to 9 users with a max. range of 1600 m in toggling mode (1:1)
- Bike-to-bike intercom for up to 4 bikers in conference with 1600 m max. range
Mobile phone connection:
- Voice-activated call answer and reject (VOX technology) - you never need to take your hands off the handlebar
- Voice-activated call function and dialling (mobile phone must support voice control)
GPS sat nav connection:
- Connection to compatible Bluetooth-enabled sat navs (Bluetooth-headset profile included) for transmission of navigation instructions (e.g. Garmin zumo, TomTom Rider)
- Stereo loudspeakers
- Full-duplex connection: simultaneous speaking during intercom connection
- VOX function for hands-free intercom and telephone calls
- A2DP Bluetooth Stereo protocol for wireless hi-fi stereo connection to A2DP-compatible mobile phones or MP3 players
- AVRCP function - for remote control of music playback (play, pause, fast forward, rewind) with compatible mobile phones or MP3 players
- Digital signal processor for noise suppression and echo reduction
- Jack socket for connecting an MP3 player by cable
- Menu guidance via voice commands
- Automatic volume adjustment according to speed of travel and background noise
- Radio reception via integral RDS FM module (6 programmable station presets)
- RDS function - automatic search for the best radio frequency for each station
- Group emergency call function
- Software update via USB connection (requirement: PC with Windows XP, 7 or 8 or Mac OS)
- Android ans iOS App for configuring the scala rider via a compatible smartphone
- Individual configuration via Cardo Community web portal
- Click-to-Link function: spontaneous intercom communication with other compatible Cardo headset users in the vicinity without prior coupling/pairing
- Sturdy and weather-resistant
- Operating time: 13 hours (talk time)
- Standby time: up to 10 days
- 2 ultra-flat loudspeakers, suitable for tight helmets
- 2 x Cardo SHO-1 control unit
- 2 x Cardo SHO-1 battery unit
- 2 x cable and hybrid boom microphone
- 2 x stereo speakers
- 2 x charger
- 2 x Stereo connection cable (with jack plug)
- 4 x hook-and-loop pads for securing the loudspeaker in the helmet
- Operating instructions
*Suitable to following Shoei helmets: Qwest, XR-1100, Multitec, Neotec, J-Cruise, Hornet-DS, RJ-Platinum
Manufacturer details: Cardo
Bluetooth communication from the market leader
For years, Cardo has been pushing the development of communication systems for motorcyclists further and further. The US company is a pioneer and market leader in the industry. So if you want to talk while riding from motorbike to motorbike, listen to traffic news on the radio, make phone calls, have the navigation system tell you the way, enjoy your own MP3 files in the finest stereo quality, then Cardo is the right choice for you. The wide product range from solid entry-level models to multifunctional entertainment systems offers the right solution for every demand. By the way, Cardo's quality and competence have also convinced other premium manufacturers. Schuberth, for example, had its Bluetooth system developed by Cardo.
Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short and medium distances.
If you're looking to equip your new helmet with a new communication and entertainment system, why not let us carry out the installation for you professionally before we ship the helmet to you. This will save you time, and the system is ready to use immediately. Simply add this service (Order no. 10000130) to your shopping basket when you place your order.
You will find a list of all the communication systems that are compatible with your helmet under "Features" on the relevant helmet page.
For just EUR 19.99 per helmet, our experts will be pleased to provide this service.
- Bluetooth specification: Bluetooth 3.0
- Maximum range between 2 devices: 1.600 meter
- Intercom conferencing (Bluetooth): Up to 4 users
- Intercom toggling mode (Bluetooth): Up to 9 users
- Smartphone app for easy operation: iOS and Android
- Microphone types: Cable- and hybrid-boom microphone
- User interface: 6 buttons
- Mounting: Helmet mounting via clamp mount
- Maximum standby time: 7 days
- Maximum talk time: 13 hours
- Weather protection: waterproof
Overview of product features
- Sat nav connectivity
- Mobile Phone Connectivity
- Driver to passenger intercom
- Bike-to-bike intercom
- Full-Duplex (intercom)
- Stereo sound (A2DP)
- Remote control is possible (AVRCP)
- RDS radio
- MP3-Connectivity (via cable)
- MP3-Connectivity (wireless via A2DP)
- Voice Commands
- Spoke status announcements
- Voice controlled intercom connection (VOX)
- Voice controlled phonecall acceptance/denial
- Automatic volume adjustement
- Software Updates
- Connection with two mobile phones
- Music sharing with passenger
|CARDO SHO-1 DUO - TWINSET||10006359||
The item is in stock and will be delivered in 2-5 working days. Note: Stocks are updated online every hour on working days from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., so there is a good chance that the products are available if they appear online.
Please remember that "Last chance" items can sell out fast, especially when the price has been slashed and the clothes sizes you are looking for are popular. "Last chance" items may no longer be available in all Louis stores!
|€529.951 2 €199.95 1|
2 Price comparison with current year’s Louis price.
"Motorrad" magazine tested the Cardo SHO-1 in its 15-2014 issue and rated it "VERY GOOD". The following features were given special mention:
- Specially designed for Shoei helmets
- Set is pre-adjusted, so no further tuning is required
- Easy to install
- Simple pairing with smartphones and MP3 players
- Integrated FM radio
- Networking of up to 9 users is possible