Fritec Charging Box BV11915
Fritec Charging Box BV11915
What have underground or multistorey car parks, showrooms and race tracks in common? Simple: you're unlikely to find an electric power socket in any of them. So even if you only need a 12 V supply, you're going to have a problem. Unless, that is, you have the fritec Ladebox charger. It will enable you to charge your 12 V vehicle battery any time, any place, without the need for a power socket. But the Ladebox can do more than just that. A lot more, in fact.
This is a genuinely portable, independent power source with built-in high-current rechargeable battery which delivers plenty of juice for all sorts of uses:
The Ladebox has an electronically controlled charging and trickle charging function for charging and topping up 12 V batteries.
Jump-starting a flat or defective battery. In combination with the jump-start cable, the Ladebox can be used without any power supply for starting motorcycles and petrol (gasoline) engine cars up to 1500 cc.
3. Power source:
Use the Ladebox to power all sorts of devices. You can operate your 12 V devices, such as work lights, laptops, radios, mobile phones etc. without the need for a power socket, e.g.when camping or for other outdoor activities.
4. Maintenance charging:
Memory maintenance when changing battery or servicing for which the battery has to be disconnected from the vehicle's electrical system. It saves you the bother of resetting the clock, radio, vehicle memory etc.
All the electronic memories in the vehicle are buffered.
Any of these uses deplete the power stored in the Ladebox to some extent, so, after use, it is advisable to recharge the small fritec Ladebox using the battery charger supplied in the set or the charging cable via the 220 V power supply or vehicle electrical system.
- fritec Ladebox
- Ladeprofi BV11800 battery charger (also usable as indepented 12V charging device for motorcycles, scooters,ATV, cars etc.)
- Charging cable with battery clips (cable length approx. 45 cm)
- Charging cable with cigarette lighter/vehicle socket plug (cable length approx. 1.9 m)
- Jump-start cable (length approx. 1 m)
- Dimensions: 130 mm x 151 mm x 114 mm
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- Compatible with conventional lead-acid batteries, maintenance-free gel and AGM batteries, and also pure-lead batteries ("Hawker, "Odyssey")
- For 12 V batteries from 2.5 to 88 Ah capacity
- Short-circuit and reverse polarity protected
- Charging is monitored via 3 LEDs
- Not CanBus-compatible. A separate small DIN socket is required, see "Compatible products"
- Detailed operating instructions.
Your fritec Ladebox must be regularly charged, ideally with the "fritec Ladeprofi Compact BV11800S" charger. Only use a genuine fritec charger for charging the Ladebox. Using a charger from another manufacturer will invalidate any warranty.
Fritec Charging Box BV11915Compare product
Suitable to starter batteries with
Charging current (max.)
Number of LED status indicators
|With jump-start function|
Overview of product features
Suitable for conventional lead acid batteries
Suitable for maintenance-free gel batteries
Suitable for maintenance-free AGM batteries
Suitable for pure lead batteries
Suitable for 12V Lithium-Ion starter batteries
CAN bus compatible
Intelligent charging technology
Multifunctional LCD display
Automatic charging current adaptation
Automatic charging shutdown
Reactivation of deeply discharged batteries
Automatic battery test before charging
- Produktinformationen Fritec Ladebox
- Bedienungsanleitung Fritec Ladebox
- Produktinformationen Fritec Ladegerät BV11800 für Ladebox
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
No customer reviews have been submitted for this product.
Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung!
- Current calendar week: 09
- As at:Feb 27, 2017 2:43 PM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
FRITEC 12 V CHARGING BOX
CHARGER AND JUMP START