Garmin zumo 345LM Louis80
Garmin zumo 345LM Louis80
Garmin zumo 345LM CE Louis Special Edition Motorcycle GPS Navigator including 111 Motorcycle Routes in Germany, Austria and South Tyrol from Motorcycle Magazine "Motorrad & Reisen", cardock and 12 V charger.
The zumo 345LM is strikingly simple and intuitive to use, while offering advanced motorbike navigation via a high-contrast 4.3 inch display. Various automatic and individually configurable routing functions (winding roads, hilly, major and minor roads) mean that you can plan a spontaneous after-work outing or a longer Sunday tour in no time at all. The SKIP feature gives you flexibility on the move by allowing you to skip planned waypoints. With the integrated Bluetooth module, telephone calls and spoken route directions are simply and conveniently transmitted wirelessly to an optional Bluetooth headset. Lifelong map update ensures that your mapping is always right up to date.
- Preloaded road maps of 22 European countries with countless (POIs) points of interest, such as filling stations, places to stay, restaurants and sights
- nüMaps Lifetime with lifelong free map update*
- Tour Routing: automatic route creation using various parameters (winding, hilly, major or minor roads)
- Skip function planned intermediate destinations (waypoints) can be skipped
- 3D Junction View and Lane Assist for quick, easy and safe orientation on approaching complicated motorway intersections and inner-city junctions
- Turn-by-turn directions with spoken street names (text-to-speech)
- "Where am I?" function: A useful feature in the event of an accident or dangerous situation. It shows your position and the nearest hospital, police station, filling stations etc.
- Advanced route planning on the GPS sat nav itself is very convenient if you have a large number of intermediate destinations, and also for determining the optimal route
- Route planning on your home PC using Garmin BaseCamp (free download)
- Waterproof, vibration-protected and fuel-resistant housing (IPX7 standard)
- Large, extra-bright 4.3 inch (10.9 cm) touchscreen display
- Glove-friendly design with extra-large touchscreen buttons
- Connection provided for an optional cable headset
- Extra-sturdy motorcycle mount with RAM Mount Base, compatible with 22 mm and 25.4 mm (imperial) handlebar tubes, withstands strong vibration
- Free microSD card slot for optional topo maps or as data memory, e.g. for additional routes or your own POIs (compatible to max. 32GB microSDHC card)
- Bluetooth interface for sending navigation instructions to a Bluetooth-enabled helmet or suitable Bluetooth-enabled headset
- Wireless Bluetooth connection to compatible mobile phones (requirement: Bluetooth support) enables you to make and receive calls on the go via the zumo 345LM display
- Music control: Control of the music database on compatible smartphone or MP3 player via the navigator's display.
- ANT+ interface for remote control of the Garmin VIRB/VIRB Elite action cameras
- Biker warnings: Notification of upcoming sharp bends, speed changes, school zone, tiredness, railway crossings etc.
- Speed limit indicator shows the permitted speed in towns and on main roads and motorways
- Fuel level indicator warns when your fuel is low and shows the nearest filling stations
- Trip computer with compass display and lots of other important data, such as average speed, stop times, maximum speed, altitude and fuel level indicator
- Service History Log for recording bike maintenance and reminding you when the next service, oil/brake fluid change, tyre pressure check etc. are due
- Compatible with the optional tyre pressure control system
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 13 x 9.4 x 3 cm
- Screen: WQVGA TFT colour display (resolution: 480 x 272) with 4.3 inch (10.9 cm) diagonal
- Powered by: lithium-ion battery
- Run time: up to 7 hours
- Integrated speaker
- Weight: 270 g
- Compatible with Windows Vista SP3 or later version and MAC OS 10.7 or later version.
Comprises: Garmin zumo 345 LM CE, preloaded maps for 22 European countries incl. lifelong free map update* and 111 motorcycle routes, cardock, 12V charger, motorcycle mount with installation kit and 12V battery cable, USB cable, quick-start guide
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Vatican City
Clear, precise directions, spoken step by step, in the following languages:
Danish, Dutch, English (UK), Flemish, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Luxembourgian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Estonian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish
- You should always keep the software (firmware) of your motorcycle navigator up to date. That way, you benefit from upgrades and get the most out of your unit.
- If your Garmin GPS sat nav no longer has sufficient memory to load a map update, you must either (a) reduce the amount of map data for the updates or (b) purchase a microSD or SD memory card (depending on the Garmin model) in order to store some or all of the map data for the update. The microSD or SD memory card can be inserted in the microSD/SD slot on your Garmin GPS sat nav.
*With lifelong map updates, you receive map updates for a compatible Garmin product until the end of its useful life or for as long as Garmin receives map data from its supplier (whichever occurs first, but 30 years at most), as soon as these updates are made available by Garmin. This entitlement is not transferable to another Garmin device. Additional memory may be required for future map updates (needs to be purchased separately). Please observe the full terms and conditions of use, which are available at www.garmin.com/details
Garmin zumo 345LM Louis80
Screen size (diagonal)
|4,3 inch (10,9 cm)|
|480 x 272 pixels|
Dimensions (W x H x D)
|130 x 94 x 30 mm|
|Road maps of 22 central european countries|
|RAM universal mount|
|Bluetooth-headset and phone|
Accepts data cards
Route management software
Maximum battery operating time
Real time traffic informations
Tyre pressure monitor system
|Yes, required sensors sold separately.|
motorbike mount with anti theft device
Car mount kit with 12V power supply
Overview of product features
Lifetime Map Updates
Charging bike dock
Glove friendly operation
Variable display orientation (horizontal/vertical)
Jack plug for headphones
Integrated MP3 player
Speaks street names (text to speech)
Speed limit indicator
Route selection "roundtrip"
Route selection "winding routes"
Route selection "hilly routes"
Route selection "avoid motorway"
Advanced Lane Guidance
Music controlling from compatible Smartphones
Transfer of app alerts, sms etc. from smartphones
Rider alerts for danger spots etc.
- Current calendar week: 33
- As at:Aug 14, 2018, 7:03 PM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
GARMIN ZUMO 345LM LOUIS80
EDITION GPS NAVIGATOR
1 Comparison of price as a set and total price if purchased individually
"Motorrad & Reisen" magazine tested the Zumo 345 LM in its 75-2016 issue, and rated it "GOOD". The following features were given special mention:
- User-friendly, modern interface
- Fits the hand well, easy to grip
- Easy access to card slot
- Incl. free lifetime updates, skip waypoint feature, service history log, Bluetooth telephony, MP3 player, speed limit indicator, curvy roads function, fuel level indicator, tiredness warning, supports user-defined maps
- Integrated speaker
- Glove-friendly touchscreen
- Rechargeable battery lasts 7 hours
This may also interest you
instead of €29.95