Garmin zumo 395LM
The zumo 395LM offers you the latest generation of GPS navigation for 45 countries in Europe. Simple, intuitive and glove-friendly operation, an extra-bright display for problem-free navigation even in strong sunlight. Numerous useful details and functions enhance ...
Garmin zumo 395LM
Garmin zumo 395LM GPS Motorcycle Navigator
The zumo 395LM offers you the latest generation of GPS navigation for 45 countries in Europe. Simple, intuitive and glove-friendly operation, an extra-bright display for problem-free navigation even in strong sunlight. Numerous useful details and functions enhance the fun and safety of any motorbike tour. Various automatic and individually configurable routing functions (winding roads, hilly, major and minor roads) mean that you can plan a spontaneous after-work outing or a longer Sunday tour in no time at all. The SKIP feature gives you flexibility on the move by allowing you to skip planned waypoints. The integrated Bluetooth module enables simple wireless transmission of navigation instructions and telephone calls from your compatible phone to an optional Bluetooth headset. And lifelong map update ensures that your mapping is always right up to date.
- Preloaded road maps of 45 European countries with 6 million POIs (points of interest), such as filling stations, places to stay, restaurants and sights (see below for details of map coverage)
- nüMaps Lifetime with lifelong free map update*
- Tour Routing: automatic route creation using various parameters (winding, hilly, major or minor roads)
- Skip function planned intermediate destinations (waypoints) can be skipped
- 3D Junction View and Lane Assist for quick, easy and safe orientation on approaching complicated motorway intersections and inner-city junctions
- Turn-by-turn directions with spoken street names (text-to-speech)
- TracBack function enables you to navigate back to your starting point along the same route
- "Where am I?" function: A useful feature in the event of an accident or dangerous situation. It shows your position and the nearest hospital, police station, filling stations etc.
- Advanced route planning on the GPS sat nav itself is very convenient if you have a large number of intermediate destinations, and also for determining the optimal route
- Route planning on your home PC using Garmin BaseCamp (free download)
- Waterproof, vibration-protected and fuel-resistant housing (IPX7 standard)
- Large, extra-bright 4.3 inch (10.9 cm) touchscreen display
- Glove-friendly design with extra-large touchscreen buttons
- Connection for cable headset
- Extra-sturdy motorcycle mount with RAM Mount Base, compatible with 22 mm and 25.4 mm (imperial) handlebar tubes, withstands strong vibration
- Free microSD card slot for optional topo maps or as data memory, e.g. for additional routes or your own POIs (compatible to max. 32GB microSDHC card)
- Car mount with in-car charging cable and, as an optional extra, traffic radio receiver for uncomplicated use as a car sat nav
- Bluetooth interface for sending navigation instructions to a Bluetooth-enabled helmet or suitable Bluetooth-enabled headset
- Wireless Bluetooth connection to compatible mobile phones (requirement: Bluetooth support) enables you to make and receive calls on the go via the zumo 395LM display
- Music control: Control of the music database on compatible smartphone or MP3 player via the navigator's display.
- ANT+ interface for remote control of the Garmin VIRB/VIRB Elite action cameras
- Biker warnings: Notification of upcoming sharp bends, speed changes, school zone, tiredness, railway crossings etc.
- Speed limit indicator shows the permitted speed in towns and on main roads and motorways
- Fuel level indicator warns when your fuel is low and shows the nearest filling stations
- Trip computer with compass display and lots of other important data, such as average speed, stop times, maximum speed, altitude and fuel level indicator
- Service History Log for recording bike maintenance and reminding you when the next service, oil/brake fluid change, tyre pressure check etc. are due
- Travel Kit: contains more useful features, such as world travel clock, calculator, currency and unit converter
- Compatible with the optional tyre pressure control system
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 13 x 9.4 x 3 cm
- Screen: WQVGA TFT colour display (resolution: 480 x 272) with 4.3 inch (10.9 cm) diagonal
- Powered by: lithium-ion battery
- Run time: up to 7 hours
- Integrated speaker
- Weight: 270 g
- Compatible with Windows Vista SP3 or later version and MAC OS 10.7 or later version.
Comprises: Garmin zumo 395 LM, preloaded maps for 45 European countries, incl. lifelong free map update*, motorcycle mount with installation kit and 12V battery cable, USB cable,car mount incl. vehicle charging cable, quick-start guide
Full coverage of 57 countries: Andorra, Austria, Azores, Balearic Islands, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canary Islnads, Channel Islnads, Continental France, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Nothern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, San Marino, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City, Wales
Partial coverage of main traffic routes in the following 3 countries: Albania, Belarus, Moldavia
Voice instructions in the following languages:
Danish, Dutch, English (UK), Flemish, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Luxembourgian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Estonian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish
- You should always keep the software (firmware) of your motorcycle navigator up to date. That way, you benefit from upgrades and get the most out of your unit.
- If your Garmin GPS sat nav no longer has sufficient memory to load a map update, you must either (a) reduce the amount of map data for the updates or (b) purchase a microSD or SD memory card (depending on the Garmin model) in order to store some or all of the map data for the update. The microSD or SD memory card can be inserted in the microSD/SD slot on your Garmin GPS sat nav.
*With lifelong map updates, you receive map updates for a compatible Garmin product until the end of its useful life or for as long as Garmin receives map data from its supplier (whichever occurs first, but 30 years at most), as soon as these updates are made available by Garmin. This entitlement is not transferable to another Garmin device. Additional memory may be required for future map updates (needs to be purchased separately). Please observe the full terms and conditions of use, which are available at www.garmin.com/details
Garmin zumo 395LM
Dimensions (W x H x D)
|130 x 94 x 30 mm|
Screen size (diagonal)
|4,3 inch (10,9 cm)|
|480 x 272 pixels|
Maximum battery operating time
Accepts data cards
|RAM universal mount|
Car mount kit with 12V power supply
Route management software
|Bluetooth-headset and phone|
Real time traffic informations
|Road maps of 45 european countries|
Tyre pressure monitor system
|Yes, required sensors sold separately.|
motorbike mount with anti theft device
Overview of product features
Charging bike dock
Glove friendly operation
Jack plug for headphones
Lifetime Map Updates
Integrated MP3 player
Speaks street names (text to speech)
Speed limit indicator
Route selection "winding routes"
Route selection "avoid motorway"
Advanced Lane Guidance
Variable display orientation (horizontal/vertical)
Route selection "roundtrip"
Route selection "hilly routes"
Music controlling from compatible Smartphones
Transfer of app alerts, sms etc. from smartphones
Rider alerts for sharp curves, school zones etc.
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
No customer reviews have been submitted for this product.
Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung!
- Current calendar week: 49
- As at:Dec 7, 2016 1:41 PM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
GARMIN ZUMO 395LM
1 Price comparison with manufacturer's current recommended retail price
"Motorrad & Reisen" magazine tested the Zumo 345 LM in its 75-2016 issue, and rated it "GOOD". The following features were given special mention:
- Uncomplicated to use
- Fits the hand well, easy to grip
- Easy access to card slot
- Incl. free lifetime update, skip waypoint feature, service history log, Bluetooth telephony, MP3 player, speed limit indicator, curvy roads function, fuel level indicator, tiredness warning, supports user-defined maps, warning instructions
- Integrated speaker
- Glove-friendly touchscreen
- Rechargeable battery lasts 7 hours
- Well featured