- Back to GPS Sat Navs
- TomTom Rider 550 Premium Pack motorcycle navigator
- TomTom Rider 50 LSE GPS sat nav
Garmin zumo 396LMT-S EU
Garmin zumo 396LMT-S EU
Top-notch motorcycle navigation - that???s what the Garmin zumo 396 LMT-S EU promises. So you can always find and experience the best and most scenic routes. This is made possible by various routing functions (curvy, mountainous, major or minor roads). Spontaneously going for a spin after work, or setting off on a planned holiday tour - whatever your destination, your Garmin zumo 396 is invaluable in 46 European countries.
The outstanding features of this GPS sat nav are:
- WiFi connection, integrated WiFi interface for simple maps, POIs and software updates without connecting to a computer
- Simple and intuitive to use - even when wearing gloves!
- The integrated Bluetooth module allows you to transfer navigation instructions and phone calls from your compatible mobile phone wirelessly to an optional Bluetooth headset
- Riders can use the display control to access music and play lists from their phone
- Plan and share your adventure with friends by simply sending GPX files from your mobile device to the zumo 396 LMT-S EU
- Accident reports: the 396 LMT-S EU automatically sends a text message to your designated contact in case of an incident
- TripAdvisor POIs: take a look at the ratings for POIs along your route or near your destination
- Pre-installed road maps of 46 European countries with 6 million POIs (points of interest), such as filling stations, places to stay, restaurants and sights (see below for details of map coverage)
- nüMaps Lifetime with lifelong free map update*
- SKIP function - planned intermediate destinations (waypoints) can be skipped
- 3D Junction View and Lane Assist for quick, easy and safe orientation on approaching complicated motorway intersections and inner-city junctions
- TracBack function enables you to navigate back to your starting point along the same route
- "Where am I?" function: A useful feature in the event of an accident or dangerous situation. It shows your position and the nearest hospital, police station, filling stations etc.
- Advanced route planning on the GPS sat nav itself is very convenient if you have a large number of intermediate destinations, and also for determining the optimal route
- Route planning on your home PC using Garmin BaseCamp (free download)
- Waterproof, vibration-protected and fuel-resistant housing (IPX7 standard)
- Large, extra-bright 4.3 inch (10.9 cm) touchscreen display
- Glove-friendly design with extra-large touchscreen buttons
- Extra-sturdy motorcycle mount with RAM Mount Base, compatible with 22 mm and 25.4 mm (imperial) handlebar tubes, withstands strong vibration
- Free MicroSD card slot (max. 32 GB microSDHC card)
- While the device is connected to the Smartphone Link app., you can view messages from your smartphone, e.g. text messages, incoming calls and diary dates, on the sat nav display.
- Music control: Control of your music database on compatible smartphone or MP3 player via the navigator's display.
- Rider warnings Notification of upcoming sharp bends, speed changes, school zone, tiredness, railway crossings etc.
- Speed limit indicator shows the permitted speed in towns and on main roads and motorways
- Trip computer with compass display and lots of other important data, such as average speed, stop times, maximum speed, altitude and fuel level indicator
- Service History Log for recording bike maintenance and reminding you when the next service, oil/brake fluid change etc. are due
- Travel Kit: contains more useful features, such as world travel clock, calculator, currency and unit converter
- Dimensions of navigator (W x H x D): 125 x 86 x 25 mm
- Screen: WQVGA TFT colour display (resolution: 480 x 272) with 4.3 inch (10.9 cm) diagonal
- Powered by: Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Run time: up to 4 hours
- Weight: 240 grams
- Compatible with Windows Vista SP3/MAC OS 10.7 or later versions.
In the box: Garmin zumo 396 LMT-S EU, pre-installed maps for 46 European countries, incl. lifelong free map update*, motorcycle mount with installation kit and 12V battery cable, USB cable, car mount incl. vehicle charging cable, quick-start guide
Full coverage: Andorra, Austria, Azores, Balearic Islands, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Monaco, Montenegro, Northern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, Saint-Bathélemy, San Marino, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City, Wales
Partial coverage of main roads: Albania, Belarus, Moldova
Voice instructions in the following languages:
Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (UK), Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Keep the device software (firmware) of your zumo navigator always up to date.
*With lifelong map updates, you receive map updates for a compatible Garmin product until the end of its useful life or for as long as Garmin receives map data from its supplier (whichever occurs first, but 30 years at most), as soon as these updates are made available by Garmin. This entitlement is not transferable to another Garmin device. Additional memory may be required for future map updates (needs to be purchased separately). Please observe the full terms and conditions of use, which are available at www.garmin.com/details
Garmin zumo 396LMT-S EU
Screen size (diagonal)
|4,3 inch (10,9 cm)|
|480 x 272 pixels|
Dimensions (W x H x D)
|126 x 86 x 24 mm|
|Road maps of 46 european countries|
|RAM universal mount|
|Bluetooth-headset and phone|
Accepts data cards
Route management software
Maximum battery operating time
Real time traffic informations
|Via smartphone link (optional)|
Tyre pressure monitor system
motorbike mount with anti theft device
Car mount kit with 12V power supply
Overview of product features
Lifetime Map Updates
Charging bike dock
Glove friendly operation
Variable display orientation (horizontal/vertical)
Jack plug for headphones
Integrated MP3 player
Speaks street names (text to speech)
Speed limit indicator
Route selection "roundtrip"
Route selection "winding routes"
Route selection "hilly routes"
Route selection "avoid motorway"
Advanced Lane Guidance
Music controlling from compatible Smartphones
Transfer of app alerts, sms etc. from smartphones
Rider alerts for danger spots etc.
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
- Current calendar week: 25
- As at:Jun 20, 2019, 9:04 PM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
GARMIN ZUMO 396LMT-S EU
GPS SAT NAV
1 Price comparison with current year’s Louis price.
"Motorrad und Reisen" magazine tested the Garmin Zumo 396 in its 87/2018 issue and rated it "GOOD". The following features were given special mention:
- Uncomplicated to use
- Comfortable to hold
- Easy access to card slot
- Glove-friendly touchscreen
- Equipped with Winding Roads option, lifelong map updates, fatigue warning, MP3 player, fuel level indicator, integral speaker etc.