Garmin Zumo 595LM
The zumo 595LM with its transreflective 5-inch touchscreen display is very easy to read even in strong sunlight and can be used in portrait or landscape mode. Bluetooth technology means that, in combination with a Bluetooth-enabled helmet or headset, you can ...
Garmin Zumo 595LM
Garmin zumo 595LM GPS Motorcycle Navigator
The zumo 595LM with its transreflective 5-inch touchscreen display is very easy to read even in strong sunlight and can be used in portrait or landscape mode. Bluetooth technology means that, in combination with a Bluetooth-enabled helmet or headset, you can phone or listen to music whenever you like and, of course, navigate intuitively with the aid to the innovative Garmin Real Direction navigation directions. The Skip, Tour Routing and Round Trip functions plus 3D Terrain view increase your biking enjoyment. Other features, such as photoReal 3D Junction View and the Active Lane Guidance help you to keep on top of the situation at all times. Smartphone Link** means that you can take online services like live traffic information or weather data with you wherever you go. The integrated Spotify music player provides top entertainment on the road.
- Preloaded road maps of 46 European countries with 6 million POIs (points of interest), such as filling stations, places to stay, restaurants and sights (see below for details of map coverage)
- nüMaps Lifetime with lifelong free map update*
- Supports topographic maps for better orientation in off-road mode and for planning on your PC (topographic maps are not suitable for road navigation)
- 3D Terrain view
- Tour Routing: automatic route creation using various parameters (winding, hilly, major or minor roads)
- Round Trip: Automatic motorcycle route planning using a preset time, distance or destination
- Skip function: Gives you the flexibility to miss out planned waypoints while you are travelling
- photoReal 3D Junction View and Active Lane Guidance: Display of photorealistic junction views plus voice instructions and moving images on the split screen help you to get into the right lane at complicated junctions
- Real Directions: Route guidance with realistic turn-by-turn directions, such as "At the next traffic light, turn right" or "At the glass building, turn left".
- TracBack function enables you to navigate back to your starting point along the same route
- Live Track: Let your friends track your route via the Smartphone Link app
- "Where am I?" function: A useful feature in the event of an accident or dangerous situation. It shows your position and the nearest hospital, police station, filling stations etc.
- Advanced route planning on the GPS sat nav itself is very convenient if you have a large number of intermediate destinations, and also for determining the optimal route
- Route planning on your home PC using Garmin BaseCamp (free download)
- 3D terrain display
- Waterproof, vibration-protected and fuel-resistant housing (IPX7 standard)
- Large, transreflective 5-inch (12.7 cm) touchscreen display with adjustable portrait and landscape modes for best possible readability even in strong sunlight
- Glove-friendly design with extra-large touchscreen buttons
- Extra-sturdy motorcycle mount with RAM Mount Base, compatible with 22 mm and 25.4 mm (imperial) handlebar tubes, withstands strong vibration
- Free microSD card slot for optional topo maps or as data memory, e.g. for additional routes or your own POIs (compatible to max. 32GB microSDHC card)
- Car mount with in-car charging cable and, as an optional extra, traffic radio receiver for uncomplicated use as a car sat nav
- Bluetooth interface for sending navigation instructions to a Bluetooth-enabled helmet or suitable Bluetooth-enabled headset
- Wireless Bluetooth connection to compatible mobile phones (requirement: Bluetooth support) enables you to make and receive calls on the go via the zumo 595LM display
- Smartphone Link** live weather and traffic information: Display of Garmin Live Traffic information and other live services such as weather information on the display of the zumo 595LM
- Smartphone Notifications: Smartphone messages, such as emails, texts, alerts, appointments or messages from social media and other mobile apps appear on the display of your zumo 595LM**
- Spotify Music Player**
- Listen to music and control your music database from your compatible smartphone or MP3 player via the display while on the move
- Integrated MP3 player
- ANT+ interface for remote control of the Garmin VIRB/VIRB Elite action cameras
- Biker warnings: Notification of upcoming sharp bends, speed changes, school zone, tiredness, railway crossings etc.
- Speed limit indicator shows the permitted speed in towns and on main roads and motorways
- Fuel level indicator warns when your fuel is low and shows the nearest filling stations
- Trip computer with compass display and lots of other important data, such as average speed, stop times, maximum speed, altitude and fuel level indicator
- Service History Log for recording bike maintenance and reminding you when the next service, oil/brake fluid change, tyre pressure check etc. are due
- Travel Kit: contains more useful features, such as image viewer, world travel clock, calculator, currency and unit converter
- Compatible with the Garmin tyre pressure control system (sold separately)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 14.9 x 9.7 x 3.3 cm
- Screen: transreflective WVGA colour display (resolution: 800 x 480) with 5.0 inch (12.7 cm) diagonal
- Power supply: replaceable lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Run time: up to 4 hours
- Weight: 374.5 g
- Compatible with Windows Vista SP3 or later version and MAC OS 10.7 or later version.
Comprises: Garmin zumo 595 LM, preloaded maps for 46 European countries, incl. nüMaps Lifetime with lifelong free map update*, motorcycle mount with installation kit and 12V battery cable, USB cable, car mount incl. in-vehicle charging cable, quick-start guide
Full coverage: Andorra, Austria, Azores, Balearic Islands, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canary Islnads, Channel Islnads, Continental France, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Nothern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, San Marino, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City, Wales
Partial coverage of main traffic routes: Albania, Belarus, Moldavia
Voice instructions in the following languages:
Danish, Dutch, English (UK), Flemish, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Luxembourgian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Estonian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish
- You should always keep the software (firmware) of your motorcycle navigator up to date. That way, you benefit from upgrades and get the most out of your unit.
- If your Garmin GPS sat nav no longer has sufficient memory to load a map update, you must either (a) reduce the amount of map data for the updates or (b) purchase a microSD or SD memory card (depending on the Garmin model) in order to store some or all of the map data for the update. The microSD or SD memory card can be inserted in the microSD/SD slot on your Garmin GPS sat nav.
*With lifelong map updates, you receive map updates for a compatible Garmin product until the end of its useful life or for as long as Garmin receives map data from its supplier (whichever occurs first, but 30 years at most), as soon as these updates are made available by Garmin. This entitlement is not transferable to another Garmin device. Additional memory may be required for future map updates (needs to be purchased separately). Please observe the full terms and conditions of use, which are available at www.garmin.com/details
**The required free Garmin Smartphone Link app is compatible with Android and iOS smartphones. Charges may be payable, depending on your mobile data tariff. Selected services require a subscription.
Garmin Zumo 595LM
Screen size (diagonal)
|5,0 inch (12,6 cm)|
|800 x 480 pixels|
Dimensions (W x H x D)
|149 x 97 x 33 mm|
|Road maps of 46 european countries|
|RAM universal mount|
|Bluetooth-headset and phone|
Accepts data cards
Route management software
Maximum battery operating time
Real time traffic informations
|Via smartphone link (optional)|
Tyre pressure monitor system
|Yes, required sensors sold separately.|
motorbike mount with anti theft device
Car mount kit with 12V power supply
Overview of product features
Lifetime Map Updates
Charging bike dock
Glove friendly operation
Variable display orientation (horizontal/vertical)
Jack plug for headphones
Integrated MP3 player
Speaks street names (text to speech)
Speed limit indicator
Route selection "roundtrip"
Route selection "winding routes"
Route selection "hilly routes"
Route selection "avoid motorway"
Advanced Lane Guidance
Music controlling from compatible Smartphones
Transfer of app alerts, sms etc. from smartphones
Rider alerts for danger spots etc.
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
- Current calendar week: 17
- As at:Apr 25, 2018, 5:41 PM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
GARMIN ZUMO 595LM
1 Price comparison with current recommended retail price.
"Tourenfahrer" magazine tested five sat navs in its 1-2018 issue. The Garmin Zumo 595 LM (along with two other devices) was awarded a "Tourenfahrer" recommendation. The following features were given special mention:
- 5-inch display, easy to read
- Straightforward programming of circular tours
- Off-road navigation possible
- OpenStreet-Maps transferable
- Great motorcycle tours with "Tour routing"
- In-depth range of tour planning options
- Weather and traffic news
- Easy to use
"Motorrad & Reisen" magazine tested the Zumo 595 LM in its 75-2016 issue, and rated it "GOOD". The following features were given special mention:
- Uncomplicated to use
- Fits the hand well, easy to grip
- Great functionality
- Top quality of make
- Easy access to card slot
- Incl. free lifetime update, skip waypoint feature, service history log, Bluetooth telephony, MP3 player, speed limit indicator, curvy roads function, fuel level indicator, tiredness warning, supports user-defined maps, horizontal alignment option, live traffic and weather information
- Replaceable battery (rechargeable); 4 hrs run time
- Glove-friendly touchscreen