- Back to Universal Turn Signals
- LED turn signal with sequential effect
- Highsider LED turn signal Sonic-X1, e-approved, pair
LED turn signal
LED turn signal
This Kellermann Atto LED turn signal is impressively bright. But its actual size is even more impressive! Definitely something for minimalists! When the Atto isn't busy doing its job of indicating that you're about to change lane or turn, or flashing continuously in hazard warning mode, it can be hard to spot without searching for it. Incredible but true: the illuminated surface of the Atto is just a quarter of the size of a 1 cent coin!
The remarkably small size of this mighty midget gives you completely new design options for your motorcycle.
- EXtranz® - Extreme Optical Transparency Technology
- Kellermann HighPower LED Technology
- Longlife Protection Guard®, IC-controlled, 330 kHz
- High-quality metal housing
- Compatible with 12 V DC electrical systems
- 1.5 W
- M5 x 0.5 x 6.5 fastening thread
- Europe-wide protected design
- Suitable for front and rear
- Ø Connection of the indicator arm 8 mm
- Sold individually
Good to know:
In some cases, resistors or a load-independent relay may be needed to reduce the flashing frequency
Links to product
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
- Current calendar week: 25
- As at:Jun 20, 2018, 2:44 PM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
BLACK, CLEAR LENS