- Back to Accessories for Electrics
- Motogadget m-Stop Brake Light Modulator
- Electronic Universal Flasher Unit
Kellermann Flasher R3 Unit with Alarm
This high-end flasher module is the most multi-purpose after-market flasher unit. It comes complete with intuitive convenience features plus an integral hazard warning and alarm unit. It also features an integrated turn signal reminder and battery protection. If the ...
Kellermann Flasher R3 Unit with Alarm
Kellermann Flasher Unit with Alarm
This high-end flasher module is the most multi-purpose after-market flasher unit. It comes complete with intuitive convenience features plus an integral hazard warning and alarm unit. It also features an integrated turn signal reminder and battery protection. If the supply voltage drops below 11 V, the alarm switches off to prevent damage to the battery. As with all Kellermann flasher units, this model also prevents the non-actuated turn signals from also flashing. The flashing rate remains constant at a steady 75 flashes/minute, regardless of load. The housing is metal and very slimline so that it is easy to install unobtrusively on any motorbike. The easiest method of securing is with the mounting tape supplied. In spite of its many functions, the relay is very simple to install. The only additions to the standard connections of such a flasher relay are horn and permanent positive. You can switch between two modes for the convenience features:
Mode 1: Button mode with convenience features:
Method of button operation
- Brief tap: 3 flashes
- Press for around half a second: 8 flashes
- Press for approx. 1.5 seconds: flashes until button is pressed again.
- Press for longer than 2.5 seconds: flashes until button is released.
- Tap three times in succession: switches on hazard warning flashers
Mode 2: Switch mode with convenience feature:
- After brief signal on, signal off: five flashes.
This enables the rider to quickly concentrate purely on the turn or overtaking manoeuvre. Another on-off in the same turn direction will switch off the signal at any time.
- Switch actuation sequence left - right - left or right-left-right starts up the hazard warning flashers. To switch them off again, actuate the switch again in either direction.
The alarm is extremely easy to set by simply switching the ignition on and off twice in quick succession (on-off, on-off). Successful activation is signalled by an indicator light. Potential thieves are deterred because they can see from the indicator light flashing every 15 seconds that the alarm is active. The alarm reacts to changes of inclination and vibrations. When the alarm is triggered, the horn is switched on and the turn signals flash left and right in rapid succession. This continues for about 30 seconds, after which the alarm sets itself again.
- Load-independent with steady flash rate (75 flashes/min)
- Convenience flasher unitAlarm/hazard warning flasher unit
- Suitable for turn signal switches and buttons
- Alarm reacts to change of inclination and vibration
- Battery protection circuitIntuitive operation
- Prevents non-actuated turn signals from also flashing
- Turn signal reminder
- Simple connection; only horn and permanent positive in addition to the flasher unit connections
- Slim housing allows installation in any position 80x21x12 [mm] (L/W/H)
- High-quality metal housing
- Suitable for 12 V electrical systems
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
No customer reviews have been submitted for this product.
Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung!
- Current calendar week: 08
- As at:Feb 20, 2017 8:43 PM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
KELLERMANN R3 FLASHER
UNIT WITH ALARM