- For lighters
- Simply dock, refill and your fire lighter always and everywhere reliably fire
- 125 ml.
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Causes skin irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Take precautionary measures against electrostatic discharge. Avoid breathing dust/fumes/gas/mist/vapour/spray. Use only outdoors or in well-ventilated areas. Avoid releasing into the environment. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Do NOT induce vomiting. Collect spillage. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/physician IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove all contaminated clothing immediately. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and ensure they can breathe freely. If skin irritation occurs: Seek medical advice/attention. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
Safety data sheets
|LIGHTER FUEL - 125ML.||10014699||
Exporting this item to the country you have selected is unfortunately not possible.
Delivery not possible
100 ml = €2.601