- 3 hook-and-loop straps under the seat plus 4 fixing straps for side ...
Sturdy, dynamic motorcycle saddlebags. The timeless design is perfect for virtually all sports, naked and touring bikes. Extremely useful both for weekend touring and for holidays abroad when you prefer to avoid hard luggage.
- 3 hook-and-loop straps under the seat plus 4 fixing straps for side attachment
- Spacious main compartments (lockable zippers)
- Zippered mesh compartments
- 2 outside pockets
- Expandable capacity
- Heat-resistant underside
- Incl. waterproof inner bags with roll-down closure and shoulder strap
- Reflective trim
- Sturdy, water-repellent textile fabric
- Dimensions: approx. width 44 x height 25/17 x depth 22/32 cm
- Capacity: up to 24 litres per saddlebag
- Weight: approx. 1400 g per saddlebag
- Colour: Black/anthracite
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
- Current calendar week: 17
- As at:Apr 23, 2018, 8:40 PM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
24 L - EXPANDABLE
1 Price comparison with previous year’s Louis price.
"Motorrad News" magazine tested various soft bags in its 9-2017 issue. Verdict on the Moto Detail Panniers:
" A good EUR100 for a well featured pair of panniers with waterproof inner bag, mesh compartment and expandable capacity." Moto Detail Panniers are quick and easy to adapt to the tail shape. The stiff design means that, even when empty, the panniers will not flap about like wet sacks on your motorcycle, and also allows them to be tightly lashed. The slim design may mean slightly less storage space, but with 50-litre capacity, the two panniers will easily hold all you need for a weekend trip. They're also very good value for money.
This may also interest you
Best in test