- Back to Instrument Accessories
- VDO water temperature sensor M10x1 für T&T water temperature gauge
- Foliatec.com LED Control Lights With Reflector, 10mm
Motogadget m-Unit V.2
Digital Control Unit
The m-Unit V.2 is the digital control unit for your motorbike. It is a digital control box which can be operated either by push button control or conventional switch controls mounted on the handlebar. It is used for operating all the necessary components on your motorbike and doubles ...
Motogadget m-Unit V.2
Digital Control Unit
Motogadget m-Unit V.2:
The m-Unit V.2 is the digital control unit for your motorbike. It is a digital control box which can be operated either by push button control or conventional switch controls mounted on the handlebar. It is used for operating all the necessary components on your motorbike and doubles up as the fuse panel.
Its compact case is approximately the size of a cigarette box and is fully encapsulated, making it resistant to moisture, heat, cold and vibrations. It is mounted with two M5 stainless steel screws. All cable connections are simply made using terminal blocks. The m-Unit V.2 is the "electrical heart" of the motorbike. All switching operations are completely digitally controlled by a microprocessor and the latest solid-state technology without any mechanical relays. A new dimension in vehicle electrical systems!
- Reduced standby current for longer battery life and reserves
- Alarm system is triggered by position-independent MEMS 3D gravity sensor, which allows installation in any position
- Alarm system with pre-alarm and various sensitivity settings
- Alarm system is easy to deactivate for transportation mode
- Integrated parking light
- Voltage range from 3 V to 20 V, suitable for 6 V and 12 V electrical systems
- Extended voltage range means that starting an engine with a large displacement or high compression is no longer a problem
- Protected against reverse polarity
- Protected against overvoltage
- Extreme cable reduction by integrating all switch or push button cables, including brake light switch, in the handlebar. Just one cable is required to operate the m-Unit via the latest bus technology (m-Button accessory is required, see "Compatible products")
- L/W/H: 101 x 61 x 28 mm
- Weight: 180 g each
- Operating voltage: 6 V - 20 V
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +80°C
All the advantages at a glance:
- Control via Motogadget handlebar push buttons or conventional switch control units
- Completely replaces the fuse panel
- Up to 8 independent circuits are digitally monitored and de-energised in case of failure. Once the fault has been rectified, the protection function is automatically reset
- Diagnostic function for all circuits using 15 status LEDs
Highest possible operational reliability ensured by microprocessor-controlled and monitored switching operations
- Flexible configuration of functions due to simple device set-up
- No mechanical relays. Newest-generation semiconductors switch quickly, with no loss and no wear
- The m-Unit V.2 makes for hassle-free wiring and requires minimal wiring harnessing - particularly with m-Button
- Control of high and low beam with a single push button
- Integrated digital hazard warning flasher system, which stays on after the ignition is switched off
- Integrated digital, load-independent flasher relay. Timer-controlled automatic deactivation
- Selectable flasher mode with fade-in/fade-out effect; timer-controlled automatic deactivation
- Position light function, selectable via all turn signals
- Integrated digital brake light modulator
- Integrated alarm system (with position-independent gravity sensor)
- Intelligent deactivation of certain devices at engine start-up
- Only one cable required to operate combined rear and brake lights
- Absolutely watertight and vibrations-resistant
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
No customer reviews have been submitted for this product.
Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung!
- Current calendar week: 08
- As at:Feb 23, 2017 8:43 PM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
MOTOGADGET M-UNIT V.2
DIGITAL CONTROL UNIT