Schuberth SR1 Full-Face Helmet
The SR1 is the first thoroughbred super racing helmet for ambitious sports riders and professional racers. As in the touring helmets which have received many awards, a genuine Schuberth heart also beats in the SR1. Whether on a country road, the motorway or a racetrack - the SR1 performs ...
Schuberth SR1 Full-Face Helmet
The SR1 is the first thoroughbred super racing helmet for ambitious sports riders and professional racers. As in the touring helmets which have received many awards, a genuine Schuberth heart also beats in the SR1. Whether on a country road, the motorway or a racetrack - the SR1 performs excellently at high speeds and impresses with its first-class aerodynamic values.
Being developed in the wind tunnel means that the SR1 has outstanding aeroacoustics - a prerequisite for concentration while riding.
The helmet shell consists of S.T.R.O.N.G. fibre, a special glass fibre reinforced duroplastic matrix, and is produced in three helmet shell sizes.
- Material: S.T.R.O.N.G.-Fibre (special glass fibre reinforced duroplastic matrix), 3 helmet shell sizes (52/53-54/55, 56/57-58/59, 60/61-62/63)
- Weight: approx. 1,285 g
- Visor: clear, anti-fog thanks to Pinlock
- Ventilation: adjustable chin-, forehead and visorventilation plus rear air extractor
- Lining: COOLMAX lining, fully removeable
- Fastener: double 'D' fastener
- Approvals: ECE 22.05
- Other features: inclusive wind deflector and breath guard
(In contrast to the images shown, all helmets are supplied with a scratch-resistant, clear visor!)
- High performance aerodynamics
The SR1 is a sport helmet which has been developed for optimum performance on the racetrack. Thanks to its advanced aerodynamics the helmet is at all times
stable in the wind and even at high speeds creates no upward lift.
- Aerodynamic shape
- Upward lift = 0!
- Directionally stable
- No oscillatory tendency
- The D-Force spoiler enables the SR1 to be adjusted to the riding posture in such a manner that ideal behaviour of the helmet in the air flow is guaranteed at all times. 2 positions with different setting angles are available.
- Aeroacoustics of the SR1
All SCHUBERTH motorcycle and racing helmets are developed and optimised under scientific conditions in the SCHUBERTH wind tunnel.
The reduced noise level assists the rider's concentration and attentiveness.
- Quiet helmet thanks to anti-noise technology
- Installation of a wind deflector enables the aeroacoustics and consequently the noise level to be improved still further.
- Only 88dB(A) at 100 km per hour (with closed machines)
- Visor plate
Rated at Optical Class 1, the highest quality rating for optical standards, the visor sets standards in respect of optical quality. It is practically distortion-free throughout the entire field of vision. The special polycarbonate material has exceptional transparency, strength and toughness, as well as resistance against impact and fracture.
- practically distortion-free throughout the entire field of vision
- 3D visor on average 2.5 mm thick
- scratch resistance on the outside
- anti-fog on the inside thanks to Pinlock
- Ventilation at Formula 1 level
The Proactive Dynamic Ventilation System developed specially for the SR1 can be set as required using controls in the chin and head area. Depending on the riding posture and speed, the intensity of the ventilation can also be varied. A sporty riding posture permits
maximum fresh air supply.
- Visor vent to reduce the fogging tendency
- 2 head ventilation inputs (adjustable)
- 2-Way-Chin-Ventilation for targeted distribution of the incoming air in the helmet
- Helmet details: Outer shell
The outer shell of the SR1 is available in thre helmet sizes and combines an aerodynamically optimal shape suitable for racing with excellent protection.
- Material: S.T.R.O.N.G.-Fibre
- special glass-fibre reinforced Duroplast matrix
- use of new technology helps achieve low helmet weight
- unusually strong
- Helmet details: Inner lining
In addition to its excellent fit, the pad system of the SR1 also stands out on account of the complex ventilation system.
- COOLMAX suspension, skin-friendly with very good warming properties, transports moisture
- Variable for effective ventilation
- Fully removable and washable
- Ergonomic design for maximum wear comfort
- Antiallergenic / antibacterial material
Schuberth SR1 Full-Face HelmetCompare product
type of helmet
|Glass fibre-reinforced S.T.R.O.N.G. fibre|
helmet shell sizes
|clear anti-fog thanks to Pinlock system|
|Closed with double 'D' ring|
Country of manufacture
Compatible with Cardo communication system
Compatible with Sena communication system
Compatible with Nolan communication system
Compatible with X-lite communication system
Compatible with Nexx communication system
Compatible with Schuberth communication system
Compatible with Caberg communication system
Compatible with Shark communication system
Overview of product features
visor mechanism integrated
visor mechanism with cover
visor replacement without tools
upper head ventilation
removable cheek pads
breath guard is included
wind deflector is included
prepared for communication devices
glasses channel integrated
- Bedienungsanleitung Schuberth SR1
- Helmet relatetFAQs
- Informationsblatt Schuberth SR1
- Pinlock Pflegeanweisung
- Sieben Helmsünden
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
- Current calendar week: 08
- As at:Feb 19, 2018, 8:43 PM
|Products||Colour||Size||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
SCHUBERTH SR1 FINAL
SZ.58/59 MATT ANTHRACITE
1 Price comparison with manufacturer's old recommended retail price
"PS" magazine tested thirteen different full-face sport helmets in its 4-2013 issue. The Schuberth SR1 was rated "VERY GOOD TO GOOD" and voted TEST WINNER. The following features were given special mention:
- Best balanced of all the helmets tested
- 2nd place in the impact absorption test
- Overall test winner, scoring the highest points
(only one of the helmets tested received a "Very Good to Good" rating, and there was only one test winner)
"PS" magazine tested eight different full-face sport helmets in its 3-2012 issue. The Schuberth SR1 was rated "VERY GOOD" and voted TEST WINNER. The following features were given special mention:
- Fits well
- Ventilation functions optimally
- Only Schuberth offers an anti-roll-off system for the chin strap
- The best helmet in the test
(Two of the helmets tested were rated "Very Good"; there was only one Test Winner)
This may also interest you
Best in test