- Back to Intercoms
- SENA 10R Single Pack with handlebar remote control
- NOLAN N-COM MCS II Harley Davidson
SENA SM10 dual bluetooth
The SENA SM10 is a Bluetooth stereo audio transmitter, based on Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR technology. It enables you to wirelessly connect all audio devices, such as older mobile phones, MP3 players, radios, GPS/sat navs, motorcycle onboard audio systems (adapter ...
SENA SM10 dual bluetooth
SENA SM10 - Bluetooth Stereo Audio Transmitter
The SENA SM10 is a Bluetooth stereo audio transmitter, based on Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR technology. It enables you to wirelessly connect all audio devices, such as older mobile phones, MP3 players, radios, GPS/sat navs, motorcycle onboard audio systems (adapter is available separately) that are not yet equipped with Bluetooth functionality to the Bluetooth headsets from SENA or any other maker, incl. Cardo, Interphone, Schuberth and Midland.
The SENA SM10 Bluetooth Dual Stream Stereo Audio Transmitter supports the onboard audio systems of many motorcycles,e.g. the BMW K1200LT, Honda Gold Wing, Harley Davidson Ultra Classic, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Victory, Yamaha and many others via optional, ready configured audio cables, which connect directly to the DIN sockets of these motorcycle onboard audio systems. The SM10 also enables older motorcycle headset installations with permanent cables to be upgraded to wireless Bluetooth technology.
The dual streaming function offered by the SM10 enables you and your pillion passenger to listen to the same music, radio or navigation directions via any two Bluetooth headsets.
- Bluetooth 2.1+ EDR Stereo Audio Adapter for any audio sources
- A2DP Stereo Bluetooth Profile with AVRCP
- Compatible with all stereo and mono Bluetooth headsets, irrespective of manufacturer
- Dual streaming of audio/music to any two Bluetooth headsets simultaneously
- Compatible with onboard motorcycle audio systems from Harley Davidson, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Victory, Yamaha and others via optional DIN cable adapter
- Easy to secure on your motorcycle's handlebar, frame or fairing
- Two inputs for cable connection to non-Bluetooth audio devices, e.g. older GPS/sat navs, radios, MP3 players or older mobile phones
- Integrated lithium polymer rechargeable battery for 8 hours talk time and 3 days standby
- Water-resistant for use in rain and snow
- Firmware update via USB connection
- SM10 - Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter
- Handlebar mount and adhesive mount
- Audio connection cable (3.5mm jack/3-pin)
- Mobile phone connection cable (3.5mm jack/4-pin)
- 12 V charger with cigarette lighter plug
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
- Current calendar week: 13
- As at:Mar 27, 2017 8:43 PM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
SENA SM10 DUAL BLUETOOTH
Will be ordered for you