- Back to Carburettor Maintenance
- buzzetti fuel bottle set 1.5 liter
- Rothewald Carburettor Screwdriver 30cm Shaft
There is a simple way to ensure that your motorcycle engine runs more smoothly and efficiently and gives you the longest possible service. For this job, the synX Synchroniser is the ideal tool, both for keen amateur mechanics and for workshops.
The synX is equally suitable for synchronising conventional carburettors and the cables of fuel-injection systems. You can get the job done quickly with synX - whether your machine has two, four or six cylinders!
The accessory set contains everything you need for connecting to your engine. Electronic sensors and microcontroller technology mean that even the smallest pressure differences can be measured and displayed. The intake pressure over all four strokes is displayed, enabling any leaks or valve defects to be detected.
- Measuring functions: absolute pressure, differential pressure, min/max display, pressure progression, engine speed
- Measuring resolution: graphic 1 mbar
- Automatic calibration
- Operates with 3 LR6 batteries
- Protective rubber surround
- Splashproof housing
- synX Synchroniser
- 4 petrol-resistant measuring tubes (inside diameter 4 mm, each 75 cm long)
- Adapter set, comprising:
- 4 screw nozzles, M5, for tube with 4 mm inside diameter
- 4 screw nozzles, M6, for tube with 4 mm inside diameter
- 4 adapter tubes for nozzles with 4 mm tube diameter (each 8 cm long)
- 4 adapter tubes for nozzles with 5 mm tube diameter (each 8 cm long)
- 4 tube connectors: 4 mm to 4 mm
- 4 tube connectors: 4 mm to 5 mm
- 1 T-piece 4/4/4 mm
- 1 T-piece 5/5/4 mm
- Accessories box
- Set of batteries
- Instructions for use
- Carrying case
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
- Current calendar week: 29
- As at:Jul 21, 2017 8:44 PM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
This may also interest you
Best in test