TomTom Rider 410 Great Rides Edition
TomTom developed the Rider 410 to celebrate the 10th aniversary of their TomTom Rider series, the new Rider 410 comes with Lifetime Maps for 152 countrys of the world**(further details in our download category on this page) and 100 of Europes ...
TomTom Rider 410 Great Rides Edition
TomTom Rider 410 Great Rides Edition - Motorcycle Navigator
TomTom developed the Rider 410 to celebrate the 10th aniversary of their TomTom Rider series, the new Rider 410 comes with Lifetime Maps for 152 countrys of the world**(further details in our download category on this page) and 100 of Europes most thrilling routes preinstalled and pretested by Tourenfahrer, one of the biggest route providers in Europe.
The TomTom Rider 410 GPS sat nav gives you complete control over your journey with personalised navigation, tailor-made for motorbike riders. You can choose not only where to go, but also how to get there. Take the most exciting route, or the fastest, or plan your own tour and share it with your friends.
- Road maps for 152 countrys of the world** installable (maps of Europe preinstalled) including Lifetime Maps*: Free lifelong map updates mean that all your maps, addresses and points of interest are always up to date*
- 100 of Europes most thrilling routes preinstalled and pretested by Tourenfahrer
- Planning exciting routes: You decide how much excitement your tour is going to offer. The Exciting Tour planning function enables you to choose how winding the road your route will be.
- Plan, search, create, edit and share your routes: Use your preferred tour planning program on your computer, and then synchronise this data with your TomTom Rider. Share your route with other riders before you set off, while you're on the road, or after you get back home.
- Route recording: Save your tip and repeat the adventure afresh whenever you like. Record your journey from beginning to end, including spontaneous detours or short-cuts, and share it all with fellow bikers. Your most recent trips are automatically saved on your TomTom, so you can relive the whole adventure all over again any time.
- Fast search: Find your destination faster with the intuitive search function. The fast search starts as soon as you start to type
- Sturdy, waterproof and vibration-protected case (IPX7)
- Sturdy RAM Universal Motorcycle Mount, compatible with 22mm and 25.4mm (imperial) handlebar tubes, withstands strong vibration
- Power supply from your motorbike's electrical system via battery power cable
- High-contrast 4.3-inch wide-screen display, glove-friendly and easy to read in direct sunlight
- Smartphone Connected - TomTom Traffic, TomTom Speed Cameras, QuickGPSfix via Bluetooth from your smartphone*
- Bluetooth interface - for transmitting navigation directions to Bluetooth-enabled headsets
- Hands-free system: the TomTom Rider forwards phone calls from your mobile phone to an optional Bluetooth headset via a Bluetooth link so that you can talk safely without taking off your gloves or helmet (Bluetooth headset not included)
- Advanced Lane Guidance (makes it easier to get into the right lane as you approach junctions and motorway intersections)
- Journey logging and route recording
- TomTom IQ Routes - intelligent, customised routing
- PC Route Management via Tyre Pro software - Use Tyre to search, create and edit routes on a PC before uploading them to your device (Internet-Download via voucher code / Tyre route planning software is only compatible to Windows XP and later).
- Fully updatable operating system means you can take advantage of new features and updates as and when they appear
- Also suitable for use in your car (requires a separate car mount - only available in the Rider 410 Premium Pack)
- Speed limit indicator shows the permitted speed in towns and on main roads and motorways
Country coverage: Maps for 152 countrys of the world (further details in our Documents category on this page)
Clear, precise step-by-step spoken directions in the following languages (via optional Bluetooth headset or optional car mount):
Bulgarian, Cantonese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (GB), English (USA), Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mandarin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Dimensions (W x H x D) approx. 136.8 x 88.40 x 30.50mm
- Screen: WQVGA TFT colour display (resolution: 480 x 272) with 4.3 inch (10.9cm) diagonal
- Power supply: integrated lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Run time: up to 6 hours
- Weight: approx. 280 g
- Compatible with Windows® XP or later version & Mac OS X 10.5.8
- Tyre route planning software is only compatible with Windows XP or later
- TomTom Rider 410
- RAM Universal Mount for 22 mm and 25.4 mm (imperial) handlebar tubes, Active Bike Dock mount and 12V battery cable
- USB cable
- access to road maps for 152 countries of the world**
- Quick-start guide
*Receive TomTom Traffic, Speed Cameras (not available in all countries) and download 4 or more full updates of your pre-installed map every year, for the life of your product. You need a PC with an Internet connection and a MyTomTom account to download map updates. For more information, visit tomtom.com/lifetime. Smartphone Connected: Get TomTom Traffic and Speed Cameras via your smartphone with Bluetooth connection. Your smartphone needs to be compatible and come with a data plan. Extra costs may apply, check tomtom.com/connect for more information.
**Highspeed Internet access necessary
TomTom Rider 410 Great Rides Edition
Dimensions (W x H x D)
|136,8 x 88,4 x 30,5 mm|
Screen size (diagonal)
|4,3 inch (10,9 cm)|
|480 x 272 pixels|
Maximum battery operating time
Accepts data cards
|RAM universal mount|
Car mount kit with 12V power supply
Route management software
Real time traffic informations
|TomTom Traffic (via smartphone-connection)|
|Road maps of 152 countries of the world|
Tyre pressure monitor system
motorbike mount with anti theft device
Overview of product features
Charging bike dock
Glove friendly operation
Jack plug for headphones
Lifetime Map Updates
Integrated MP3 player
Speaks street names (text to speech)
Speed limit indicator
Route selection "winding routes"
Route selection "avoid motorway"
Advanced Lane Guidance
Variable display orientation (horizontal/vertical)
Route selection "roundtrip"
Route selection "hilly routes"
Music controlling from compatible Smartphones
Transfer of app alerts, sms etc. from smartphones
Rider alerts for sharp curves, school zones etc.
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
- Current calendar week: 13
- As at:Mar 25, 2017 8:43 PM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
|TOMTOM RIDER 410 SATNAV||10035985||
1 Price comparison with manufacturer's current recommended retail price
"Motorrad" magazine tested the TomTom Rider 410 in its 14-2016 issue and rated it "VERY GOOD". The following features were given special mention:
- Sturdy housing, strong mount, extremely easy to use, like its predecessor
- Now up to 100 pre-installed routes can be called up
- Smartphone pairing
- Brilliant display with extremely good resolution
The TomTom Rider 410 was tested by "Tourenfahrer" magazine in its 6-2016 issue, and awarded a TOURENFAHRER RECOMMENDATION. The following features were given special mention:
- Horizontal and vertical display, also lockable
- Lifelong speed camera update
- Real time traffic information with unlimited call-up
- Lifelong access to worldwide maps
- 100 touring routes
- Elegant housing
- High-class user interface
- Easy-to-read display
- Simple route creation; including circular routes
- Intuitive operation, including for first-time users
- Sensational value for money
In Issue 18, which appeared on 21.8.2015, MOTORRAD magazine tested five different GPS sat navs for motorcycles. Results: 4 x Good, 1 x Satisfactory
TomTom Rider 400 was the test winner with the highest points and a "Good" rating.
"Best navigation, so test winner. TomTom Rider 400 also scored highly with its wealth of features (Premium Pack), brilliant touchscreen and modern menu guidance, comparable to a smartphone. Works superbly on the motorcycle."
This may also interest you
instead of €37.77