- Back to Saddlebags Textile
- Legend Gear Side Bags LC1/LC2 for SLC Side Carriers, sold individually
- Louis Saddlebag Set black, capacity 2x15 litres
They not only look great, but are also extremely hard-wearing and will hold an amazing amount. They are made of a sturdy textile fabric with a water-repellent coating. In addition, they ...
When you put luggage on a superbike, it is got to be exactly the right style. Like Vanucci VS02 "Sportivo" Saddlebags
They not only look great, but are also extremely hard-wearing and will hold an amazing amount. They are made of a sturdy textile fabric with a water-repellent coating. In addition, they have two waterproof inner bags to give your luggage extra protection against rain and moisture. You can rely on it!
4 hook-and-loop straps under the seat plus 4 lashing straps for side securing
- Spacious main compartment, 1 pocket with organiser
- Contrasting design on the inside
- Expandable capacity
- Rubberised zippers (lockable on the main compartment)
- Underside made of heat-resistant material
- Reflective trim
- Carry handle
- Waterproof inner bags with roll-down closure are included
Shoulder straps and fastenings
- Sturdy textile fabric with water-repellent coating
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 50 x 25 x 17-26 cm
- Capacity: up to 36 litres per saddlebag
- Weight: approx. 1,600 g each
TIP: Because of their size, we recommend using saddlebag holders/spacers.
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
- Current calendar week: 21
- As at:May 20, 2019, 5:03 PM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
1 Price comparison with current recommended retail price.
"Tourenfahrer" magazine tested nine soft bags in its 5-2019 issue. The Vanucci VS02 (along with one other bag) was awarded a Tourenfahrer Recommendation. The following features were given special mention:
- Keeps its shape very well
- Easy to lash
- Ample storage
- Low-profile design helps avoid rear wheel contact