LUCAS BRAKE DISC, FRONT
- All discs come with type approval for Germany, including for scooter and Supermoto ...
LUCAS BRAKE DISC, FRONT
For their new generation of brake discs, TRW/Lucas uses very hard steel. It is extremely durable, can be heated to an operating temperature in excess of 600 degrees and continues to function without any adverse effects.
- All discs come with type approval for Germany, including for scooter and Supermoto conversions
- Very low wear; up to 30% longer life than conventional discs
- Special surface finish prevents vibrations and improves brake-pad fit
- Floating brake discs have titanium-coloured milled inner rings
- Floating discs have a securely fitted floater to prevent annoying rattle
- Thanks to high-performance floaters, they can also be used in racing without any problems
- protection due to high proportion of stainless steel
- Laser-machining makes for lightweight construction with fine contours
- Each brake disc is individually compatible with organic and sintered brake pads from the full TRW/Lucas range
- When changing the brake discs, be sure to change the pads as well (not included - order separately).
- The brake discs are supplied individually; for double-disc systems, please order two.
- Read the enclosed safety instructions prior to installation.
List of compatible motorcycles:
APRILIA TUAREG WIND 600 (EP)
APRILIA PEGASO 600 (FP)
APRILIA PEGASO 650 (GA)
APRILIA PEGASO 650 (ML)
APRILIA PEGASO 125 (PEGASO-125)
APRILIA PEGASO 650 I.E. TRAIL (VD/TRAIL)
BMW G 650 GS (0135)
BMW G 650 XCOUNTRY (0164/07)
BMW G 650 XCHALLENGE (0165)
BMW F 650/ST (STRADA) (0169)
BMW F 650 GS (0172/0174)
BMW F 650 GS DAKAR (0173)
BMW F 650 CS SCARVER (F650CS/04)
BMW F 650 GS DAKAR (F650DAK/04)
BMW F 650 GS (F650GS/04)
BMW F 650 CS SCARVER (K14)
HUSQVARNA TR 650 STRADA (TR650STRAD)
HUSQVARNA TR 650 TERRA (TR650TERRA)
Test certificates (TÜV, ABE, material)
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
- Current calendar week: 25
- As at:Jun 24, 2017, 8:45 PM
What "MOTORRAD" magazine said about the Aprilia RSV mille:
- The Lucas brake discs are superior to the original Aprilia discs.
- Braking power buildup is linear and can be controlled with a light touch; the braking performance is very good.
This may also interest you
Best in test