- Back to Brake Pads
- TRW Brake-Pads Organic Scooters and Offroad, With ABE
- Saito Brake-Pads Sinter with ABE Different Models
LUCAS BRAKEPADS ORGAN.
LUCAS BRAKEPADS ORGAN.
TRW brake pads are available for more than 6,000 motorcycles of all classes and models. Front and rear, of course. All TRW motorcycle brake pads are free of asbestos, to make them safe for people and the environment. TRW *Organic* brake pads come with type approval for Germany. They have a very long life and are compatible with all OEM and TRW brake pads. With TRW brake pads you brake safely and reliably!
- Proven friction pad mixture with high-quality components, including carbon, ceramic and resins
- Solid metal individual components, free of heavy metals
- The organic material has a long life (depending on how the brakes are used)
- Well balanced friction coefficients of front and rear axles
- Recommended by leading motorcycle magazines for years now, and the highest selling brake pad in Germany
- The KBA (Federal Motor Transport Authority) number on the black-painted backing plate guarantees type approval for Germany
- Brake pad sets come with springs, where required
- The exact dimensions of the brake pads are given in our "Documents" section.
- The price is stated per set for one brake disc.
Be sure to watch the Louis Video *How to change brake pads*. Our tips and tricks make it a very simple job!
Always follow the safety instructions printed on the packaging, and avoid sharp braking for a few miles until the new pads have bedded in. This will prevent vitrification of the pads.
Sintered metal brake pads can be found in a separate section.
List of compatible motorcycles:
YAMAHA SRX 600 (1XL)
YAMAHA SRX 600 (1XM)
YAMAHA FZ 750 GENESIS (2KK)
YAMAHA TZR 250 (2MA)
YAMAHA TDR 250 (3CK)
YAMAHA TDR 240 (3CL)
YAMAHA FJ 1200 (3CW)
YAMAHA XVZ 13 TD VENTURE (3JS)
YAMAHA FZ 750 GENESIS (3KT)
YAMAHA FZ 750 GENESIS (3KT/93)
YAMAHA TDM 850 (3VD)
YAMAHA FJ 1200/ABS (3YA)
YAMAHA TDM 850 (4CM)
YAMAHA XVZ 1300 A ROYAL STAR (4NK/4YP)
YAMAHA XV 1600 WILD STAR (VP08)
YAMAHA XVZ 1300 TF ROYAL STAR VENTURE (VP09)
Safety data sheets
- 10044142 Abmessungen und Skizzen Lucas-Bremsbelaege
- Die hydraulische Motorradbremse
- Informationen zur Handhabung der ABE bei Bremsbelaegen
- Montageanleitung Lucas Bremsklötze
- Schraubertipp: Bremsklötze erneuern
- Tipp: Bremsbelagwechsel bei ABS System
- Verwendung von Zubehörteilen; der TÜV-Hanse informiert was man darf
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
- Current calendar week: 17
- As at:Apr 23, 2019, 12:03 PM
The organic Lucas brake lining (Order no. 10044157) has been given a MOTORRAD NEWS BEST BUY:
- Verdict: The Lucas brake pad not only offers good value and high performance, it also earns top marks in the sensory evaluation - impressive for an organic pad.
(6 different brake pads were tested, and two were awarded the "Motorrad Best Buy")
"Mopped" magazine's rating: Very Good
- The Lucas brake pads score points for the very low hand forces and the reliable braking control in particular. In addition, they brake brilliantly when hot, and their resistance to brake fade is beyond reproach.
- They also perform well in the wet.