- Back to Saddlebags Textile
- Hepco & Becker Street Soft Bags For C-Bow
- Touratech side bag Moto With QL2-System, 28 litre
Attachment: 3 hook-and-loop straps ...
If chopper bags don't really look right on a retro motorcycle, and sporty textile panniers are much too modern, then these highly attractive vintage saddlebags are a great alternative. Made of lightly waxed canvas fabric, with brass eyelets and leather straps and trim.
Attachment: 3 hook-and-loop straps under the seat plus fixing straps for securing at the sides, e.g. on the footrest wing, and two leather straps for optional securing on the frame or luggage rack. A dust bag and waterproof inner bags with roll-down closure are also included.
- A spacious main compartment
- Inside pocket for papers etc.
- Bag base made of heat-resistant material
- Leather trim and straps
- Brass buckles and eyelets
- Waterproof inner bags with roll-down closure
- Dimensions (W x H x D): approx. 36 x 28 x 17 cm
- Capacity: approx. 17 litres per bag
- Total weight: 2,600 g
We recommend using saddlebag spacers.
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
- Current calendar week: 16
- As at:Apr 20, 2018, 12:43 PM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
1 Price comparison with current year’s Louis price.
This may also interest you
instead of €39.99