MOTUL 300V 4T 15W-60 FL
OFF ROAD SYNTH. TEC, 1 L
Motul 300V has a highly specialised formulation designed for racing use. Be sure to read the product description before purchase & use!
MOTUL 300V 4T 15W-60 FL OFF ROAD SYNTH. TEC, 1 L
The fully synthetic, high-performance fuel-efficient engine oil Motul 300V 4T Factory Line Off Road 15W-60 with ESTER-Core technology from France. It has been specially developed for peak performance in sophisticated racing engines used in the off-road sector.
The special selection of synthetic esters and the combination with an innovative additive package form an extraordinary synergy in this high-tech lubricant. The result is maximum engine power output without compromising reliability and wear. Particularly well suited also for high-performance 4-stroke engines of modern road motorbikes.
- Maximum power delivery with optimal reliability and anti-wear protection.
- Exceeds the current requirements of the JASO and API engine oil classifications.
- Exceeds the current OEM approval standards
- Tested for wet clutch compatibility, in accordance with JASO T903 Annex A
- Very high pressure performance guarantees outstanding lubrication reliability, even in extreme temperature ranges
- Perfect fast engine response, especially with fast throttle adjustments
- Improved clutch behaviour enables optimum traction, also in challenging terrain such as sand, snow and mud
- High viscosity 15W-60 compensates for the entry of unburnt fuel and enables soft shifting at high operating temperatures
Good to know:
Modern engines designed for high performance place special demands on the engine oil.
Motul 300V oils dissolve and absorb combustion residues more quickly, thus accelerating the flow behaviour.
Oil change intervals are shortened and must be adapted to the operating conditions.
Longer idle times with driven oil are not recommended.
Especially with older vehicles that were previously driven exclusively with mineral or semi-synthetic oil with a low API class, the cleaning effect must be taken into account.
Use Motul 300V engine oil at your own risk.
Premium lubricants and care products from France
Since its foundation in 1853, Motul has given the world of lubricants numerous highly successful technical innovations. Motul is credited, for example, with inventing multigrade oil (1953) and both semi-synthetic (1966) and fully synthetic (1971) engine oil. In addition to engine, gear and fork oils, the French companys MC Care brand offers its customers an extensive range of maintenance and care products. Thanks to its many years of experience in racing, Motul is now a renowned partner in the motorsport scene and supports numerous teams in national and international racing. Supporting young people is particularly important to Motul, which is why the lubricant manufacturer equips the young riders of the ADAC two-wheeler classes with its products. From 2020, MOTUL will also be an official lubricant partner of Kawasaki Germany and Kawasaki Austria.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?