MOTUL 300V 4T 15W-60 FL
OFF ROAD SYNTH. TEC, 4 L
MOTUL 300V 4T 15W-60 FL OFF ROAD SYNTH. TEC, 4 L
The fully synthetic, high-performance fuel-efficient engine oil Motul 300V 4T Factory Line Off Road 15W-60 with ESTER-Core technology from France. It has been specially developed for peak performance in sophisticated racing engines used in the off-road sector.
The combination of specially selected synthetic esters with an innovative additive package in this high-tech lubricant creates an exceptional synergy. The result is maximum engine power output without compromising reliability and wear.
- Maximum power delivery with optimal reliability and anti-wear protection.
- Exceeds the current requirements of the JASO and API engine oil classifications.
- Exceeds the current OEM approval standards
- Tested for wet clutch compatibility, in accordance with JASO T903 Annex A
- Very high pressure performance guarantees outstanding lubrication reliability, even in extreme temperature ranges
- Perfect fast engine response, especially with fast throttle adjustments
- Improved clutch behaviour enables optimum traction, also in challenging terrain such as sand, snow and mud
- High viscosity 15W-60 compensates for the entry of unburnt fuel and enables soft shifting at high operating temperatures
List of compatible motorcycles
Premium lubricants and care products from France
Since its foundation in 1853, Motul has given the world of lubricants numerous highly successful technical innovations. Motul is credited, for example, with inventing multigrade oil (1953) and both semi-synthetic (1966) and fully synthetic (1971) engine oil. In addition to engine, gear and fork oils, the French companys MC Care brand offers its customers an extensive range of maintenance and care products. Thanks to its many years of experience in racing, Motul is now a renowned partner in the motorsport scene and supports numerous teams in national and international racing. Supporting young people is particularly important to Motul, which is why the lubricant manufacturer equips the young riders of the ADAC two-wheeler classes with its products. From 2020, MOTUL will also be an official lubricant partner of Kawasaki Germany and Kawasaki Austria.