BOOK - BMW MOTORCYCLES
STORY OF THE CENTURY
BOOK - BMW MOTORCYCLES STORY OF THE CENTURY
There are many ways of constructing a twin cylinder engine, but it takes a lot of design finesse to turn a pair of cylinders into a legend.
- And that's precisely what the famous Bavarian firm succeeded in doing. BMW has been building motorcycles since 1923, and especially in the years after 1945, it produced machines that made history.
- With its diverse range of models, BMW really is a unique success story, and the numbers produced and sold simply keep on rising at a pace. Frank Rönicke tells this story of the century, from the beginning through to today.
- 256 pages
- Illustrations: 362 b/w & 322 colour pictures
- Format: 230mm x 305mm
The Paul Pietsch publishing group brings together the individual publishing companies Motorbuch Verlag, Pietsch, Müller Rüschlikon and Transpress plus the Swiss partner firm Bucheli, under one roof.
With a range of around 1,200 published guides, we offer our readers a wealth of knowledge and information on the subjects of mobility, technology and active leisure.
The Paul Pietsch group is named after the company founder, Paul Pietsch. Formerly one of Germany's top racing drivers, he set up the publishing group back in 1962. Since then, the portfolio has grown continuously through the establishment of new firms and takeover of other publishers.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?