COOLANT CONCENRATE, 1L
COOLANT CONCENRATE, 1L
CASTROL RADICOOL SF Coolant Concentrate
Silicate-free antifreeze suitable for many different motorcycles. It gives effective engine cooling over a wide temperature range and in all climatic conditions. Excellent corrosion protection and cooling performance for engines with cast iron or aluminium components, and also cooling systems with aluminium or copper alloys.
Method of use:
Castrol Radicool SF works optimally in a 1:1 mix ratio with water. This provides protection down to -37°C plus outstanding corrosion protection. Do not use Castrol Radicool SF undiluted!
Important: Silicate-free formulation - only use if actually specified by the manufacturer!
- ASTM D3306(I), ASTM D4985
- JIS K2234
- MAN 324 Typ SNF
- MB approval 325.3
- color red
Contains: 1 litre
Caution. Harmful if swallowed May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure. Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
Engine oils, lubricants and care products
Castrol products enjoy an excellent reputation worldwide. Motorcyclists in particular appreciate the high quality of the oils, lubricants and care products developed especially for them. Castrol relies on intensive research and extensive testing, whether chain spray, fork oil or fully synthetic engine oil. The most extreme tests take place not least in racing - and have done so for more than 100 years. Nothing better than Castrol can happen to your motorbike.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?