Castrol Power1 4T Engine Oil
Castrol Power1 4T Engine Oil HC synthesis
Castrol Power 1 4T 15W-50, with the specifications "Exceeds API SN and JASO MA-2", is an HC-synthetic engine oil for modern 4-stroke motorcycles. The new formulation ensures fast build-up of the lubricating film plus higher performance, while also improving engine acceleration by reducing internal friction losses.
- Exceeds API SN, JASO MA-2
- Maximum lubrication reliability
- Provides effective protection against the formation of performance-reducing deposits in the engine.
- Optimal combined protection for engine, transmission and wet clutch provided by Castrol Trizone Technology
Available in 0.5 l, 1l and 4 l canisters.
What are HC-synthetic engine oils?
In the field of semi-synthetic oils, engine oils with HC-synthetic components are currently at the forefront of oil technology. These oils are manufactured by the catalytic hydrocracking process, and they have the following enhanced qualities:
- Excellent clutch compatibility
- Improved cold flow properties
- Improved thermal and chemical stability
- Faster lubrication of the engine after starting
- Considerably enhanced engine cleanliness
- Engine components are given more effective all-round protection
Good to know:
All 1-litre Castrol plastic canisters have an integrated pouring aid to prevent spillage and drips. So everything stays clean!
Engine oils, lubricants and care products
Castrol products enjoy an excellent reputation worldwide. Motorcyclists in particular appreciate the high quality of the oils, lubricants and care products developed especially for them. Castrol relies on intensive research and extensive testing, whether chain spray, fork oil or fully synthetic engine oil. The most extreme tests take place not least in racing - and have done so for more than 100 years. Nothing better than Castrol can happen to your motorbike.
CASTROL TRIZONE TECHNOLOGY IS THE 21ST CENTURY SOLUTION FOR 4-STROKE MOTORCYCLE OILS. CASTROL 4-STROKE OILS, DEVELOPED WITH TRIZONE TECHNOLOGY, OFFER THE NECESSARY PROTECTION TO GET THE BEST OUT OF YOUR MOTORBIKE.
In contrast with car engines, 4-stroke motorbike engines have a very compact oil system in which engine, clutch and transmission are combined and use the same oil. With a car engine, these three areas are separate, and different oils are used for engine and transmission. The ideal 4-stroke motorcycle oil has to fulfil the widely differing requirements of all three areas of the motorbike: engine, clutch and transmission.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?