TANK BAG, 6,1 L, BLACK
DAINESE D-TANKER TANK BAG, 6,1 L, BLACK
When two specialists work together, they come up with something really special. Take the Dainese *D-Tanker* Tank Bag, for example. It was developed jointly by Dainese and Ogio. Slimline and streamlined. A top-class solution made of sturdy textile fabric that you can also use as a backpack. With optimised internal compartments and additional, non-slip neoprene exterior to prevent damage to your tank paintwork. Ideal for touring and sport.
- Main compartment with organiser; two inside pockets. Also includes a handy key ring
- Sunglasses pocket
- Magnetic 3D clip system (four powerful magnets) for secure fastening
- Underside reinforced with non-slip neoprene, protects your tank paintwork
- Padded shoulder straps for comfortable wearing as a backpack
- Detachable hip belt
- Includes shoulder strap and carry handle
- Deluxe main compartment with easy-access organiser pocket
- Aerodynamic design
- Capacity: approx. 6.1 l
- Dimensions (H x W x D): approx. 9,5 x 23 x 28 cm
- Weight: approx. 0.45 kg
- Material: polyester, nylon
The World Champion Brand from Italy
How could the significance of the Dainese brand be described? Like this perhaps: Giacomo Agostini, Barry Sheene, Toni Mang, Kenny Roberts, Freddie Spencer, Max Biaggi, Valentino Rossi. The list of world champions in Dainese outfits reads like a Who's Who of Grand Prix Sports for the last 50 years. Or you could name the groundbreaking innovations: The first back protector (1978), the first knee slider (1980), the first aero back hump (1988), the first autonomous airbag system (2000). This list could also be extended ad infinitum. One thing is certain: Dainese has revolutionised the motorcycle world time and again and is still making motorcycle riding better and safer.
- Rain protection: waterproofed/welded material
- Reflective trim: Reflex material
- Weight: 400 g
- Dimensions (W1/2 x H1/2 x D): 22 x 12 x 31 cm
- Outside pockets: 1
- Capacity: 5 litre
- Attachment: Magnet-attachment
- Map compartment: Yes
Overview of product features
- Anti-slip material
- Compartment for multimedia systems
- Backpack carrying system
- Carry handle
- Rubberised zipper
- Mesh compartment
- Shoulder strap
- Spectacle case
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?