MOTUL GEAR COMPETITION
75W-140 GEAR OIL, 1 LITRE
MOTUL GEAR COMPETITION 75W-140 GEAR OIL, 1 LITRE
Motul *Gear Competition* 75W140 is a fully synthetic gear oil for manual transmissions that are subject to extreme loads and heavy-duty rear drives with and without differential lock or multiple-disc limited slip differential.
- Enables smooth, easy shifting at very low temperatures
- Virtually no shear losses. This means that even under extreme loads (e.g. high revs, torque and temperature), stable viscosity with optimal wear protection for long transmission life is guaranteed.
- It has high temperature stability and extreme pressure performance, making it the ideal racing oil. In addition, the very high pressure performance guarantees optimal gear lubrication and cooling at high temperatures. Particularly recommended for high-torque engines.
- Excellent wear protection, outstanding ride comfort and optimal locking power.
- Special additives protect the gearbox under extreme pressures.
- Reduces friction and prevents wear.
- API GL 5
- SAE 75W-140
- suitable for hypoid drives
Good to know:
Transmission oil of viscosity 75W-140 is also ideally suited for vehicles that normally require a lower viscosity when:
- shifting problems or loud shifting noises occur
- these vehicles are mostly driven in very warm ambient temperatures
Such a gear oil can prolong the gearbox life, reduces shifting noises and facilitates shifting - especially on motorbikes with separate gearboxes.
Contains OLEFIN SULFIDE. May produce an allergic reaction. Contains ALKYL AMINES. May produce an allergic reaction. Contains MAGNESIUM METABORATE. May produce an allergic reaction.
Premium lubricants and care products from France
Since its foundation in 1853, Motul has given the world of lubricants numerous highly successful technical innovations. Motul is credited, for example, with inventing multigrade oil (1953) and both semi-synthetic (1966) and fully synthetic (1971) engine oil. In addition to engine, gear and fork oils, the French companys MC Care brand offers its customers an extensive range of maintenance and care products. Thanks to its many years of experience in racing, Motul is now a renowned partner in the motorsport scene and supports numerous teams in national and international racing. Supporting young people is particularly important to Motul, which is why the lubricant manufacturer equips the young riders of the ADAC two-wheeler classes with its products. From 2020, MOTUL will also be an official lubricant partner of Kawasaki Germany and Kawasaki Austria.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?