PROTECH BRAKE LEVER FOLD-
ING BLACK/RED VAR. HONDA
PROTECH BRAKE LEVER FOLD- ING BLACK/RED VAR. HONDA
The *PROTECH brake lever Sport* made of 6061-T6 aluminium in a full milling process is extremely stable and light. The distance to the handlebar can be adjusted 6-fold even while riding. The lever length is continuously adjustable (2 to 4 fingers). In addition, the PROTECH brake lever Sport is foldable so that it is highly likely to remain functional even in the event of a fall. Ready to mount including adapter.
- Material: Anodised aluminium
- 6-position adjustable
- Lever length infinitely variable
- Colour: Black / red
- Mounting: ready to mount with all necessary parts
- with ABE
List of compatible motorcycles
License Plate Brackets, Chain Guards and Radiator Covers
Protech enhances motorcycles, both in terms of styling and technical design. Stainless steel and aluminium accessories from Protech for many popular motorcycle models are both high-quality and great-looking. The slender yet very strong license plate brackets blend with the design of your machine better than many stock brackets. This is equally true of the laser-cut Protech chain guards. And the radiator covers are not only eye-catching, but also protect the delicate radiator fins against stone chip damage.
This product is made of high-quality CNC-machined aluminium and will look great on your motorbike.
To ensure that it gives you many years of service, please observe the following care instructions:
1. After installing the product, and each time you wash your motorbike, apply a wax-based care product, e.g. Procycle Polishing Wax, Order no. 10004923 for protection against wind and weather. You may need to repeat the application after an outing in winter weather, rain or salty air (near the coast).
2. Remove any corrosion as soon as possible using a standard aluminium polish (e.g. Autosol Aluminium Polish, Order no. 10004421).
The German "Allgemeine Betriebserlaubnis (ABE)" (general type approval) authorises the use of the relevant accessories on the vehicle models listed in the certificate booklet. The certificate booklet must be carried along when driving and must be presented on request in the event of a traffic control or the main inspection (HU).
Accessories with an ABE do not have to be registered in the vehicle documents. However, if you do not want to carry the certificate with you at all times, you can have it registered (at a charge) by the TÜV, for example.
If the accessories are to be used on a vehicle that is not listed in the ABE, an individual approval is necessary.
The regulations in other countries may differ. Before ordering a product, please make sure that it may be used in road traffic in your region, your country.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?