Louis GIGAStore Berlin-Reinickendorf
- siting area
- communication centre
- separate womens area
- coffee serving
- customer parking
- childrens area
- helmet care station
- wind tunnel
- for transport problems we will send your goods on demand home
- e bike charger
- Customer restroom
AddressHolzhauser Straße 148-152
Phone 030-41 10 96 00
Fax 030-41 10 96 02
- Mo.- Wed.
- 09:00 to 20:00
- Th.- Fr.
- 09:00 to 21:00
- 09:00 to 20:00
October 1, 2017, 13.00 - 18.00 Uhr
• exceptional selection of brands
• fantastic choice of motorcycle helmets
• ultra-cool textile and leather clothing
• complete range of boots, gloves and kidney belts
• everything for motorcycle care, motorcycle maintenance and a huge range of motorcycle accessories
• special ladies section
• wind tunnel for testing helmets and clothing in-store
• Louis media centre
• quiet zone for "biker chats"
• play area for kids
• home delivery service on request if your purchase is just too big to get home
• helmet care station with complimentary visor cleaner
• And our e-bike "filling station" provides free charging for all electric vehicles.
Excellent transport links, the store's proximity to the motorway and ample parking right outside the door ensure that the Louis GIGAStore in Reinickendorf is a popular drop-in with all motorcycle enthusiasts. It's always worth a visit.
We look forward to welcoming you!
How well do you know Berlin and surrounding areas?
It is well known that Germany's capital city has loads to offer: extraordinary architecture, roads, parks, culture and great shopping opportunities. We recommend taking a look at a travel guide before you set off, as a little planning will ensure you don't miss out if you're only taking a short bike trip. And if you're already in Reinickendorf, then a trip to Havelland is a must. Somewhat further north, we also recommend a tour through the Ruppin Lake District and Ruppin Switzerland, which offers really quite enchanting tours through stunning landscapes and an "introduction" to the Mecklenburg Lakeland. Enjoy!