Louis GIGAStore Hannover
- siting area
- communication centre
- separate womens area
- coffee serving
- customer parking
- childrens area
- helmet care station
- wind tunnel
- for transport problems we will send your goods on demand home
- Customer restroom
AddressVahrenwalder Straße 199
Phone 0511-3 18 04 18
Fax 0511-3 18 04 24
- Mo.- Wed.
- 09:00 to 20:00
- Th.- Fr.
- 09:00 to 21:00
- 09:00 to 20:00
September 24, 2017, 13.00 - 18.00 Uhr
• impressive selection of brands
• huge choice of motorcycle helmets
• ultra-cool textile and leather clothing
• complete range of boots, gloves and kidney belts
• everything for motorcycle care, motorcycle maintenance and a huge range of motorcycle accessories
• special ladies section
• electrifying Louis media centre
• wind tunnel for testing helmets and clothing in-store
• air-conditioning to make your visit a truly refreshing shopping experience, even at the height of summer.
• cosy quiet zone for customers with complimentary coffee bar
• generously equipped play area for kids
• and of course, our helmet care station near the entrance with complimentary visor cleaner
Excellent transport links, close proximity to the motorway and ample parking spaces right outside the door and directly adjacent to the store ensure a hassle-free shopping experience from the word go.
Always worth a visit – we look forward to welcoming you!
By the way – if you still fancy a spin on your bike after you've visited Louis – you should know that Hanover is pretty much at the heart of everything! It doesn't matter which direction you choose, it's going to be worth your while. Just a short ride to the west and across Lake Steinhude and you can follow the bends of the River Weser to your heart's content. To the north, you can make a flying visit to the fauna of Hodenhagen. And if technology is your thing, then try going east in the direction of Wolfsburg. And Harz in the south is well known and loved by those seeking the challenge of curves and tight bends.
So, on your bike! And have fun!