Louis GIGAStore Stuttgart
- siting area
- communication centre
- separate womens area
- air conditioning
- coffee serving
- customer parking
- childrens area
- helmet care station
- for transport problems we will send your goods on demand home
- Customer restroom
Phone 0711-25 17 23
Fax 0711-259 19 35
- Mo.- Wed.
- 09:00 to 20:00
- Th.- Fr.
- 09:00 to 21:00
- 09:00 to 20:00
long shopping night
November 4, 2017, 09.00 - 22.00 Uhr
where, with its Louis GIGAStore Stuttgart, Europe's no. 1 for motorcycling and leisure has created a completely new shopping experience for motorcycle enthusiasts. Taking your favourite hobby to the next level...
• impressive selection of brands
• fantastic choice of motorcycle helmets
• ultra-cool textile and leather clothing
• complete range of boots, gloves and kidney belts
• everything for motorcycle care, motorcycle maintenance and a huge range of motorcycle accessories
• special ladies section
• Louis media centre
• air-conditioning to make your visit a truly refreshing shopping experience, even at the height of summer.
• cosy seating area and complimentary coffee bar
• play area for kids
• home delivery service on request if your purchase is just too big to get home
• and of course, our helmet care station with complimentary visor cleaner
Car drivers will always find a vacant parking space in our adjoining car park (entrance off Geschwister-Scholl-Strasse), and if you make a purchase, we will give you €1 off the parking fee as a special service.
It's always worth a visit. We look forward to welcoming you!
So if you fancy a fun tour around Stuttgart, make sure the Louis GIGAStore Stuttgart is your starting or end point! And then – just choose a direction: the Northern Black Forest, the Swabian Alps, Hohenlohe or Odenwald. Stuttgart is surrounded by the most wonderful biking regions – with something for everyone and with all levels of difficulty. Or just switch on your sat nav and go with the flow (key words: settings/curves, picturesque routes, etc.) or just conjure up a surprise route by sticking a pin in the map a few times and joining up the points. Enjoy!