Louis MEGA Shop Heilbronn
- siting area
- communication centre
- separate womens area
- air conditioning
- coffee serving
- customer parking
- childrens area
- helmet care station
- for transport problems we will send your goods on demand home
- Customer restroom
Phone 07131-797 04 35
Fax 07131-797 04 36
- Mo.- Wed.
- 09:00 to 20:00
- Th.- Fr.
- 09:00 to 21:00
- 09:00 to 20:00
April 29, 2018, 13.00 - 18.00 Uhr
• exceptional selection of brands
• fantastic choice of motorcycle helmets
• ultra-cool textile and leather clothing
• complete range of boots, gloves and kidney belts
• everything for motorcycle care, motorcycle maintenance and a huge range of motorcycle accessories
• special ladies section
• Louis media centre
• cosy quiet zone for customers with complimentary coffee bar
• generously equipped play area for kids
• air-conditioning to make your visit a truly refreshing shopping experience, even at the height of summer.
• home delivery service on request if your purchase is just too big to get home
• helmet care station with complimentary visor cleaner
Good transport connections, proximity to the motorway and parking right outside the door means paying us a visit is nothing if not relaxed.
It's always worth a visit. We look forward to welcoming you!
By the way – Heilbronn is a multi-faceted city that appeals to motorcycle riders. Located in the heart of the "Heilbronn Country", it offers stunning landscapes that take you up hill and down dale, through countless picturesque and historical villages and towns and past the most charming architecture. Surrounded by vineyards, it is also known as the "city of wine". Bikers have any number of options for short and longer spins to the right and left of the River Neckar and above and below Heilbronn; in fact, when it comes to rides through beautiful countryside, they are simply spoilt for choice. A brief glance at a local map will have all bikers chomping at the bit to hit the road. And those who are relaxed about route and destination can just switch on the sat nav and see where it takes them! Enjoy!