Louis MEGAShop Kiel
- siting area
- separate womens area
- air conditioning
- coffee serving
- customer parking
- childrens area
- helmet care station
- for transport problems we will send your goods on demand home
- Customer restroom
Phone 0431-636 51
Fax 0431-636 54
- Mo.- Wed.
- 09:00 to 20:00
- Th.- Fr.
- 09:00 to 21:00
- 09:00 to 20:00
October 1, 2017, 13.00 - 18.00 Uhr
• amazing selection of brands
• amazing choice of motorcycle helmets
• on-trend textile and leather clothing
• attractive range of boots, gloves and kidney belts
• everything for motorcycle care, motorcycle maintenance and a huge range of motorcycle accessories
• special ladies section
• Louis media centre
• seating area for "biker chats"
• coffee bar with complimentary coffee for those needing a quick pit-stop
• play area for kids with game and touch screen
• home delivery service on request if your purchase is just too big to get home
• helmet care station with complimentary visor cleaner
You can look forward to a relaxed shopping experience that begins with our excellent transport links and ample on-site parking so that you will have no trouble finding a free spot.
We look forward to welcoming you!
By the way – you are likely to hear this local greeting frequently along the length and breadth of the Baltic and North Sea coast. The best way to respond is with a return "Moin” – or a simple nod. This will also satisfy the locals. "Moin" is a greeting that is indifferent to the time of day and greeter's mood. Anyone choosing to use "Guten Tag" or "Hallo" will immediately be outing themselves as an outsider to the area and anyone using "Moin-Moin" is just babbling! On a different note, the surrounding area is pretty flat, which isn't to say there aren't plenty of cool routes to tour. For example, it's always worth coming off the main roads and taking a spin around the Holstein Switzerland district.