- Back to Paddock Stands
- Steadystand Multi Front Wheel Clamp
- Econ EH 400 Motorcycle Hoist Electrohydraulic
Have you ever lifted something weighing hundreds of kilos and manoeuvred it in every direction as if it were as light as a feather? Impossible, you might say. But, in fact, it's no problem at all! At least not for Acebikes, because their engineers have come up with something very special, once again.
Namely, the Acebikes Bike-a-side motorcycle mover for large bikes weighing up to approx. 450 kg! A fantastic thing to have in any workshop or garage - easy to use wherever space is too restricted for "normal" parking.
The Bike-a-side couldn't be simpler to use. Ride your bike's front wheel onto the motorcycle mover, or push the mover under your bike from the side. Then simply put your bike on its centre stand and raise it using the side-mounted lever. The 65-mm ball bearing-mounted heavy-duty wheels allow you to comfortably manoeuvre your motorcycle and park it in places with difficult access.
Bike-a-side in detail:
- Makes it easier to lift and move your motorcycle
- Lightweight and very durable construction
- Comfortable, controlled lifting and lowering with the lever
- 4 x 65 mm smooth-running heavy-duty wheels with ball bearings allow manoeuvring in all directions
- Also suitable for use on uneven surfaces
- For motorcycles weighing up to 450 kg
- Very grippy bottom surface for fast and reliable braking
Net weight: approx. 16.5 kg
Dimensions (L x W x H): approx. 49 x 85 x 10 cm
Important: We recommend always having a second person to assist you when using the Acebikes Bike-a-side, but with a little practice, it can also be used single-handedly.
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
- Current calendar week: 42
- As at:Oct 20, 2018, 8:53 PM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
This may also interest you
Best in test