CURVES Pyrenees 48 pages
CURVES Pyrenees 48 pages
CURVES - Volume 4: Pyrenees
Art and Hairpins
- In his beautifully produced fourth edition of the magazine for lovers of cars, motorbikes and bicycles, Stefan Bogner presents more new on-the-road adventures experienced by good friends, combined with fantastic photographs.
- A must-read for all fans of two or four wheels who want to know what you can discover, with turbochargers or pedal power, from Banyuls to Biarritz. This magazine brings the PyreneesTour to life before you even hit the road.
- Unique images of mountain passes and twisting roads are accompanied by valuable tips on hotels and restaurants along the route.
- Artistic, fascinating photos of the Pyrenean roads
- Atmospheric images, including aerial photos taken from a helicopter
- The perfect way to get in the mood for a great adventure
- Ideal for tour planning
- Tour Madeloc
- Col des Ares
- Col de Pailhères
- Port de la Bonaigua
- Col de Jou
- Col du Portillon
- Col de Peyresourde
- Col d'Aspin
- Col du Tourmalet
- Port du Boucharo
- Col du Soular
- Col de Burdincurutcheta
- Col d'Aubisque
- Col du Pourtalet
- Col de la Pierre St. Martin
- Port de Larrau
- Col Bagargui
- Col du Somport
- Port d'Envalira
Manufacturer details: Delius Klasing Verlag
The publishing house Delius Klasing was founded by Johannes Klasing and Konrad Delius in 1911, with the business already focusing on special-interest topics such as flying, motorboats and automobiles. The war then prompted a move from Berlin to Bielefeld.
It was here that Konrad-Wilhelm Delius, the co-founder's 29-year-old son, started up the business again in 1945.
From 1963 it was under the joint management of the brothers Konrad-Wilhelm and Kurt Delius. During the 1970s and 80s the firm began publishing numerous special-interest magazines that are market leaders today.
It is also expanded its publication of books,
and in the 1980s broke into the soft media sector, selling videos and also computer software.
In 1982 Konrad Delius took over management of the firm as the fourth generation of the family. Today some 220 staff are hard at work living up to the principles of the company, which is among the top 20 in the publishing industry.
|BOOK - CURVES PYRENÄEN - FRANKREICH/SPANIEN||10053722||
The item is in stock and will be delivered in 2-5 working days. Note: Stocks are updated online every hour on working days from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., so there is a good chance that the products are available if they appear online.