- Back to Grips
- Progrip Rubber Grips "Road 732" Black/White, Paar
- Handlebar Grips Custom Chromed, Pair
Handlebar Grips Flames
Elegant, high-polish chrome CNC-milled aluminium grips with a flame motif. These top-quality grips are made from the aluminium alloy 6061-T6. They are of medium to high strength, have good mechanical properties and corrosion resistance. The integrated rubber inlays (material: EPDM) ...
Handlebar Grips Flames
Flames handlebar grips
Elegant, high-polish chrome CNC-milled aluminium grips with a flame motif. These top-quality grips are made from the aluminium alloy 6061-T6. They are of medium to high strength, have good mechanical properties and corrosion resistance. The integrated rubber inlays (material: EPDM) are highly resistant to weather, moisture and ozone. They also offer elasticity and thermal resilience, and thus ensure secure grip. On top of all this, they are a real eye-catching feature on your bike. Even when it's pouring with rain their rubberised surface helps to stop your fingers sliding off.
- The grip ends can be unscrewed to allow handlebar ends, bar-end turn signals and mirrors to be mounted..
- Overall length: approx. 140 mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Grip end: removable threaded end cap
- Outside diameter: approx. 39 mm
Grip circumference: approx. 126 mm
- Available for metric and imperial handlebars
These grips are suitable for universal fitting to a variety of handlebars. In rare cases there may be compatibility problems due to differing handlebar diameters, depending on the particular manufacturer. It may also be necessary to customise the original throttle grip sleeve. On some models a small amount of metal has to be filed away. The grips should fit tightly, but should push on without too much effort. It is very important to check the fit before installing the grips. Never force them on!
- Assembly and safety instructions for changing handlebar grips
- Verwendung von Zubehörteilen; der TÜV-Hanse informiert was man darf
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
- Current calendar week: 30
- As at:Jul 24, 2017 8:44 AM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
FOR 22 MM HANDLEBAR
FOR IMPERIAL HANDLEBAR