MAGURA HC 3 Clutch Master Cylinder, Black Edition
MAGURA HC 3 Clutch Master Cylinder, Black Edition
MAGURA RADICAL HC3. A beautifully engineered fitment, and the dream of many a high-end freak.
Radial pump, machined from the billet for fantastic clutch feel. A real professional component for superbikes, supermotos and road sports bikes, which delivers an impressive combination of ergonomics and controllability. The space-saving and technically perfect design offers clear-cut advantages:
- Optimised lever transmission
- Direct pressure point for sensitive and powerful clutch operation
The RADIAL HC3 is the first choice for motorcycle racers and professional tuners.
With the latest generation of radial master cylinders, MAGURA has improved clutch control in impressive fashion. The patented and innovative MAGURA HCT (Hard Core Technology) provides the perfect answer to both the demands of professional racers and the comfort and safety expectations of touring bikers.
Reduced internal friction translates into significantly improved clutch performance.
From the high-quality, machined aluminium housing down to the tiniest detail, the HC3 offers nothing but the best components and enhances any motorcycle.
MAGURA HYMEC systems are only suitable for use with mineral oil. Brake fluid sensor fittings are not compatible with these systems - only mineral oil versions can be used for HYMEC applications.
- Machined aluminium housing - This fitment is made of high-grade aluminium to give great stiffness combined with light weight.
- 90° radial design - Push-rod and cylinder sit at a 90° angle to the handlebar, which means lower transmission losses and a more direct clutch feel for improved control.
- Three-way adjustable lever ratio - The adjustable lever ratio with the HC3 master cylinder means that the lever support bolt can be repositioned to give a harder or softer pressure point, which mimics the effect of using a 1 mm larger or smaller piston diameter.
- Folding lever blade - Reduces the risk of damage in the event of an accident or if your bike falls over, so the clutch will still operate normally.
- Advanced Seal Technology - This new technology reduces or prevents ingress of air into the hydraulic system in extreme conditions.
- Reservoir kit - The fitment comes with an external reservoir plus mounting bracket. The compact design means that installation on virtually any motorcycle should be possible. The smoked glass window enables you to check the fluid level at any time.
- Titanium fastening bolts - Wherever possible, MAGURA has used titanium if this would be advantageous. Titanium is lightweight and corrosion-resistant.
Manufacturer details: MAGURA
Professional clutch and brake systems.
MAGURA Powersports delivers top performance for every biker and every situation. The German brand manufacturer develops all its products with the clear objective of continuously enhancing the technology. Far from being just stock products, MAGURA brake and clutch systems are specially developed as upgrades that guarantee more biking enjoyment, safety and comfort. Patented MAGURA technology is a hit with professional and leisure bikers alike. The MAGURA name stands for the best materials and components, great engineering and top quality down to the smallest detail.
German type approval ("ABE)" allows the relevant accessory to be used on the vehicle models listed in the test report. Here it is the type abbreviation and not the maker's designation that is important for identifying the vehicle. The test report must be carried when riding in case it needs to be presented at a road-side check or vehicle safety inspection.
Accessories with type approval do not have to be registered in the vehicle documents! Those who do not want to carry the test report with them all the time can (for example) arrange to have the product registered by the Technical Inspection Association (subject to a charge).
If the accessory is to be used on a vehicle that is not listed in the type approval, an individual component approval is required. Although ABE type approval confirms the proper installation and safety of the product, it is the inspector who has to decide according to his technical expertise whether it is suitable for use on the vehicle.
An electric scooter with "ABE" approval has a type approval for Germany stating that the relevant vehicle satisfies all the relevant requirements of the eKFV (Small Electric Vehicle Ordinance in Germany) for the approval. In addition, insurance of the electric scooter is compulsory and use on pavements is forbidden. It can only be ridden on cycle paths and on the road (if a cycle path is not available). The minimum age for riding an electric scooter is 14 years. Although a driving license and helmet are not mandatory, they are highly recommended. An electric scooter must always be ridden solo.
Professional technical expertise is essential to fit this article. We therefore urge you to have it installed by a motorcycle workshop!
Test certificates (TÜV, ABE, material)
|MAGURA HC3 CLUTCH MASTER - BLACK EDITION 15MM||10019424||
The product will be ordered from the manufacturer for you. Depending on availability, longer delivery times are also possible. We'll let you know if that's the case. You can of course cancel your delivery at any time free of charge.
Available in 7-21 days
|MAGURA HC3 CLUTCH MASTER - BLACK EDITION 12MM||10019425||
The item is in stock and will be delivered in 2-5 working days. Note: Stocks are updated online every hour on working days from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., so there is a good chance that the products are available if they appear online.