Satisfies the requirements of all water-cooled motorcycle and scooter engines. This ready to use mixture offers antifreeze protection at temperatures down to at least -37°C and is therefore suitable for year-round use. The special components keep the entire cooling system clean and ...
Satisfies the requirements of all water-cooled motorcycle and scooter engines. This ready to use mixture offers antifreeze protection at temperatures down to at least -37°C and is therefore suitable for year-round use. The special components keep the entire cooling system clean and provide lasting, effective protection against corrosion and deposits.
PROCYCLE coolant does not foam, and offers outstanding protection against overheating, even in high-performance engines. It also behaves completely neutrally in aluminium engines. Colour: blue.
- containing silicate
Contents: 1 litre.
How to use:
- Drain off old coolant and empty the cooling system completely.
- Flush and clean thoroughly if required.
- Fill the reservoir with PROCYCLE coolant up to the prescribed mark.
- Then start the engine and let it run for a while so that the coolant circulates round the entire system.
- Check the level in the reservoir again and top up as required.
- Never top up with clear tap water.
May damage fertility or the unborn child, May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
Safety data sheets
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
No customer reviews have been submitted for this product.
Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung!
- Current calendar week: 08
- As at:Feb 24, 2017 11:41 AM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
This may also interest you
Exclusively at Louis
Best in test
instead of €33.61
instead of €25.20
instead of €42.01
instead of €2.51
Best in test
instead of €14.28
instead of €10.92