- Back to Paddock Stands
- Rothewald Front Head Stand For 10002630
- Kern-Stabi Lifting Table 500kg Hydraulic
ROTHEWALD BIKE LIFTER
The Rothewald Hydraulic Lift is an indispensable tool for repair and maintenance work. It is ideal for heavy motorcycles with double-tube frame and many types of quad and ATV. The sturdy wheels and the drawbar supplied make it easy to manoeuvre and position. With the practical ...
ROTHEWALD BIKE LIFTER
Rothewald Hydraulic Lift
The Rothewald Hydraulic Lift is an indispensable tool for repair and maintenance work. It is ideal for heavy motorcycles with double-tube frame and many types of quad and ATV. The sturdy wheels and the drawbar supplied make it easy to manoeuvre and position. With the practical hydraulic pump pedal, you can safely raise your vehicle, and safely lower it again with the hand valve.
The motorcycle is secured to the tiedown loops on the lift using straps (straps not included). The non-slip rubber platforms protect the vehicle effectively against scratches. If in use for extended periods, the load can be taken off the hydraulic ram by mechanical locking.
- Suitable for frame widths up to 32 cm
- Safety bar prevents accidental lift-lowering
- Practical foot-operated parking brake on the wheels
- External dimensions of lift (L x W x H): approx. 87 x 40 x 33.5 cm
- Platform area (W x D): approx. 32 x 32 cm
- Height when lowered: 14 cm
- Height when raised: 40 cm max.
- Weight of lift: approx. 35 kg
- Max. load: 400 kg
- ISO VG15 hydraulic oil, capacity approx. 120 ml
- The Rothewald Hydraulic Lift is placed under the vehicle so that the platforms rest against the lower frame tubes below the engine. You should therefore always check that the frame tubes on your vehicle are easily accessible. Projecting parts such as engine guards, engine components, primary drive housing, plastic parts, exhausts or manifolds are not suitable bearing surfaces for the lift! If fairings and/or exhausts are in the way, they may have to be removed.
The lift is suitable for frame widths of up to 32 cm max. The frame must have a ground clearance of at least 14 cm. Before ordering the lift, check that your vehicle meets the above requirements!
- Please note the different order numbers for the Hydraulic Lift:
Order no. 10018000 >>> at a Louis outlet
Order no. 10059599 >>> online/mail order (delivery comprises two packages)
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
- Current calendar week: 42
- As at:Oct 14, 2019, 8:46 PM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
ROTHEWALD HYDRAULIC LIFT
SET (2 PACKAGES)
2 Price comparison with current year’s Louis price.