SAITO BRAKE-PADS ORGANIC
SAITO BRAKE-PADS ORGANIC
Soon or later it's time to replace the brake pads on your motorbike. So if you want to save yourself some money without compromising on performance, we have the perfect solution: organic brake pads in OEM quality from saito!
These brand-quality saito brake pads are made by a well-known manufacturer exclusively for Louis.
- With type approval for Germany (KBA (German Motor Transport Authority) number on the back of the brake pad)
- Extremely durable
- Outstanding wet braking
- Metal/ceramic components reduce heat build-up in the hydraulics
- The exact dimensions of the brake pads are given in the "Documents" section.
The price is stated per set for one brake disc.
Be sure to watch the Louis Video *How to change brake pads*. Our tips and tricks make it a very simple job!
Follow the safety instructions printed on the packaging and the motorcycle manufacturer's specifications. Avoid sharp braking for a few miles until the new brake pads have bedded in. This will prevent vitrification of the pads. Installing incompatible brake pads may cause serious damage to your motorcycle. You should have your new brake pads installed by a professional if you do not have the necessary knowledge for the job.
To prevent your new brake pads from squealing, you should apply a thin coat of copper paste (e.g. from Procycle) to the metal back surface, and if necessary the edges and also the cleaned holding pins of organic brake pads. Always make sure that no paste comes into contact with the pad(s)! A more effective and cleaner alternative to copper or ceramic paste is anti-squeal film (Order no. 10004371), which you simply stick to the reverse of the brake pad. It is suitable for braking systems with or without ABS and for both sintered and organic pads.
List of compatible motorcycles:
YAMAHA XV 1100 VIRAGO (3LP)
YAMAHA XJ 600 S/N DIVERSION (4BR)
YAMAHA XJ 600 S/N DIVERSION (4EB)
YAMAHA XJ 900 S DIVERSION (4KM)
YAMAHA XJ 600 S/N DIVERSION (4LX)
YAMAHA XV 535/S/DX VIRAGO (4MC)
YAMAHA XV 750 VIRAGO (4PW)
YAMAHA XVS 650 DRAG STAR (4VR/4XR)
YAMAHA T-MAX 500 (XP500) (5GJ1)
YAMAHA YP 400 MAJESTY (SH054)
YAMAHA XVS 650 DRAG STAR CLASSIC (VM02/3/4)
YAMAHA XVS 950 A MIDNIGHT STAR (VN02)
YAMAHA XV 1600 WILD STAR (VP08)
- 10044291 Abmessungen und Skizzen Saito-Bremsbelaege
- Die hydraulische Motorradbremse
- Schraubertipp: Bremsklötze erneuern
- Verwendung von Zubehörteilen; der TÜV-Hanse informiert was man darf
- Wichtige Hinweise zum Bremsbelagwechsel
- security advise brakepads
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
- Current calendar week: 13
- As at:Mar 25, 2019, 9:14 AM