The purpose of the alternator regulator is to convert the AC current supplied by the alternator into a DC current, and to feed it into your electrical system at the correct voltage. It also ensures that all the vehicle's electrically powered equipment receive enough power for the function they perform. However, the regulator, as part of the alternator, may fail, in which case your vehicle's battery will no longer be charged, or will even be overcharged. If this happens, it's high time for a new regulator.
The regulators available to buy are the same as the original in their design and performance.
These regulators are not suitable for use with lithium-ion batteries. The battery or other electronic components may be damaged.
Suitable for the following battery types:
Lead/acid, lead/acid MF, AGM, pure lead or gel.
List of compatible motorcycles
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?