ALUM. DRAIN PLUG WASH.SET
14X18X1.5 / SET OF 5
ALUM. DRAIN PLUG WASH.SET 14X18X1.5 / SET OF 5
Aluminium sealing rings for oil drain plugs have long been established on the market. In contrast to their copper competitors, aluminium rings are considered to be somewhat "softer" and may therefore be a little easier to "mould/press in", which can be particularly useful with softer materials (e.g. the aluminium oil pan). With reservations, one could say that aluminium sealing rings should be used with aluminium housings and copper sealing rings rather with steel sumps.
Either way, the same applies to aluminium sealing rings: you should definitely replace them at every oil change. Be careful not to use "old" aluminium sealing rings again or even more than once. Their tightness is no longer fully guaranteed. We have aluminium sealing rings for you in a set of 5. Then you have some in stock for the next oil change.
- It is best to replace the aluminium sealing ring at the same time as every oil change.
- available in the following sizes (5 pieces/set each) or in a set of M10 - M18 one aluminium ring each (order no.: 10012325):
M 10 x 14 x 1.0 = order no. 10012326
M 12 x 16 x 1.5 = order no. 10012327
M 14 x 18 x 1.5 = Order No. 10012328
M 16 x 20 x 1.5 = Order No. 10012329
M 18 x 22 x 1.5 = Order No. 10012330
M 20 x 24 x 1.5 = Order No. 10012331
M 22 x 27 x 1.5 = Order No. 10012332
M 24 x 29 x 2.0 = order no. 10012333
Dimensions: Inner diameter x outer diameter x thickness
By the way, aluminium sealing rings can also be used for other applications, e.g. brake lines, cooling systems.
Contains more than 0.1% lead (Pb).
It all began with a small motorcycle workshop in Hamburg. Since then, Louis has become Europe's largest motorcycle and leisure retailer. And even now, after more than three quarters of a century, we at Louis are no less passionate about life on two wheels.
QUALITY MADE IN GERMANY!
By purchasing this item you have chosen a premium-quality product with superior German workmanship. This internationally acknowledged mark of quality means that this product is the result of efficiently coordinated development and production processes, technological expertise, continuous quality controls.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?