BRAKING BRAKE PAD REAR
BRAKING BRAKE PAD REAR SEMI-SINTER 891SM1
In the Braking *SM1* brake pads is in the Fordergrund the claim to be the "all-rounder" with the classic standard pad compound. For a long time, this type was called "organic pad". Meanwhile, you will find the replacement pads rather under the name brake pads with "semi-sinter" mixture. The Braking *SM1* are suitable for normal, daily use of "standard" motorcycles. For steel cast brake discs they are the good choice. You can use them for all areas, regardless of the vehicle and application.
The Braking *SM1* manage the balancing act between good braking performance and durability. Very convincing in dry and wet conditions.
- short running-in time
- suitable for steel and cast iron discs
- low wear effect on the brake disc
- versatile field of application
- optimal replacement for original brake pads
- temperature resistant up to 400° C
- with approval
- for road, offroad, scooter, ATV
List of compatible motorcycles
Braking specialist for race track, off-road and street
Since the company was founded in 1990, the Italian brake specialist Braking has been successfully developing products for motorcycles. Both in professional racing and for the after-sales market. Over 100 world championship titles have been won to date with Braking brake discs. In the meantime, the range also extends to brake pumps, brake calipers and brake pads. And that for road racing and off-road.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?