brembo brake caliper M4.32 front
variety of colours
brembo brake caliper M4.32 front variety of colours
Brembo - the Italian brake specialist. Original equipment manufacturer for many brands, including BMW, Ducati, Aprillia and Harley-Davidson. For sporty motorbikes, Brembo has the original calipers with caliper type *M4.32* in its range. The exclusive Brembo Monobloc technology ensures maximum performance and extremely low weight with these calipers.
- Caliper type: M4.32
- Monobloc, cast
- Brake piston diameter: 32 mm
- Number of brake pistons: 4
- Distance between mounting holes: 100 mm (centre of hole to centre of hole)
- Suitable brake fluid: DOT 4
- Delivery without brake pads
- Identical in construction to various original equipment brake callipers e.g. Aprilia, BMW, MV, Triumph etc., front
- recommended brake pads: see " compatible products".
As OEM spare parts, these Brembo brake callipers are equivalent to the original brake callipers for the named vehicles.
More than brakes!
Around 50 years ago, the Italian company started out producing brake discs for cars. Further brake system components such as brake calipers and brake pumps followed. In 1972, Brembo supplied brakes as original equipment for Moto Guzzi for the first time. From 1975, Ferrari Formula 1 cars began using Brembo brake technology. Today Brembo is the OEM for BMW, KTM, Harley-Davidson, Ducati and MV Agusta, among others.Brembo has dominated the motorcycle racing scene for many years now: over 20 titles in both the MotoGP and Superbike World Championship are impressive evidence of the superiority of Brembo's brake technology.And the secrets behind this success story? A passion for racing, the determination to always be the best, lots of meticulous development work and relentlessly high requirements on the quality of materials and workmanship.
Made in Italy
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?