Old- und Youngtimer (in German)
Bucheli Reparaturanleitung Old- und Youngtimer (in German)
Bucheli repair manuals
Descriptions of all servicing and repairs are divided up by function, which enables you to work precisely.
- The instructions are practical and easy to follow.
- Difficult jobs are illustrated with diagrams.
- Exploded views of all the key assemblies and devices make their function easier to understand.
- The manuals also precisely describe how to mount, dismount and repair all parts of the vehicle.
- Only in german language
Swiss publisher Bucheli is the market leader for motorcycle books in German - and has been ever since the 1960s. Bucheli produces repair manuals for more than 250 motorcycle models, including many classics of today and yesteryear. These legendary large-format books feature easy-to-follow explanations, clear step-by-step instructions and lots of illustrations. Six million and more copies sold speaks for itself.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?