CASTROL MOTOR OIL 10W-30
RACING 4T, HC-SYNT., 1 L
CASTROL MOTOR OIL 10W-30 RACING 4T, HC-SYNT., 1 L
Castrol Power 1 Racing 4T 10W-30, with "Exceeds API SL and JASO MA-2" specifications, is a premium high-performance engine oil with HC-synthetic components and was specially developed for Honda and Yamaha engines.
- Exceeds API SL, JASO MA2
- Excellent lubrication film stability
- Castrol Trizone Technology provides combined protection for engine, transmission and wet clutch
Contains: 1 litre
What are HC-synthetic engine oils?
In the field of semi-synthetic oils, those engine oils with HC-synthetic components are currently at the forefront of oil technology. They are manufactured by the catalytic hydrocracking process, and have the following enhanced qualities:
- Excellent clutch compatibility
- Improved cold flow properties
- Improved thermal an chemical stability
- Faster lubrication of the engine after starting
- Considerably enhanced engine cleanliness
- More effective all-round protection for engine components
Engine oils, lubricants and care products
Castrol products enjoy an excellent reputation worldwide. Motorcyclists in particular appreciate the high quality of the oils, lubricants and care products developed especially for them. Castrol relies on intensive research and extensive testing, whether chain spray, fork oil or fully synthetic engine oil. The most extreme tests take place not least in racing - and have done so for more than 100 years. Nothing better than Castrol can happen to your motorbike.
CASTROL TRIZONE TECHNOLOGY IS THE 21ST CENTURY SOLUTION FOR 4-STROKE MOTORCYCLE OILS. CASTROL 4-STROKE OILS, DEVELOPED WITH TRIZONE TECHNOLOGY, OFFER THE NECESSARY PROTECTION TO GET THE BEST OUT OF YOUR MOTORBIKE.
In contrast with car engines, 4-stroke motorbike engines have a very compact oil system in which engine, clutch and transmission are combined and use the same oil. With a car engine, these three areas are separate, and different oils are used for engine and transmission. The ideal 4-stroke motorcycle oil has to fulfil the widely differing requirements of all three areas of the motorbike: engine, clutch and transmission.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?