DID X-RING CHAIN GOLD
520 ZVM-X G&G 114 LINKS
DID X-RING CHAIN GOLD 520 ZVM-X G&G 114 LINKS
For a lot of bikers, a drive chain is not really something they can get very excited about. It drives the bike, and that's about it. But it's all too easy to forget that there are in fact major differences when it comes to chain life and appearance. For example, these ZVM-X chains from D.I.D come in gold and silver. In the most popular lengths, as an open chain, and including a rivet master link. Virtually indestructible! These chains will give you long and reliable service.
Additionally reinforced X-ring chains from D.I.D, with permanent grease lubrication, are top-quality and built to last.
These open chains are supplied with the appropriate hollow rivet master link. They come in sizes 520, 525 and 530, and in various lengths.
- The best D.I.D chain available today in terms of rigidity** (10% higher than its predecessor, the ZVM2),
- with the highest wear resistance index to date.
- D.I.D X-ring seals*** halve the power loss due to friction compared to an O-ring chain
- GOLD G&G - (polished gold outer and inner plates)
- SILVER - (steel-coloured)
- 525 ZVM-X: 4720 kg
- 530 ZVM-X: 4720 kg
Wear resistance index:
- 520 ZVM-X: 3500
- 525 ZVM-X: 4000
- 530 ZVM-X: 4000
Reference: Standard chain (=100)
Good to know:
** The rigidity of a chain means its ability to resist deformation and stretching. Higher rigidity means smoother handling, less power loss and faster reaction of the chain.
*** The specially shaped sealing rings significantly alter the friction area of the side plates. At the same time, doubling the number of sealing points from 2 to 4 safeguards far more effectively against lubricant loss, and also provides optimum protection against dirt.
Chain + Pinion + Sprocket
Motorcycle manufacturers look for chains with the best running characteristics and the longest service life - that often means chains from DID. Experience and engineering of the highest standard guarantee outstanding quality for your requirements, too. We supply what is surely the most widely used motorbike chain in the world, produced by state-of-the-art manufacturing methods from top-quality components - the "Professional Line" from DID. Extremely long life and noticeably smoother running will make this your chain of choice, as it is for many of the top motorcycle racers.
QUALITY MADE IN JAPAN!
This product has been imported from Japan! The latest technology and continuous production monitoring are just two of the factors that ensure you are offered a top-quality product.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?