LIQUI MOLY MOTORBIKE 4T
10W-50 STREET RACE, 1 L
From about the 1990s onwards, the metallic and non-metallic components installed in most engines tolerate fully synthetic engine oils.
LIQUI MOLY MOTORBIKE 4T 10W-50 STREET RACE, 1 L
Liqui Moly *Motorbike 4T 10W-50 Street Race* is a full synthetic high-performance engine oil. It ensures maximum performance and protection of the engine under all operating conditions. Optimal lubrication, outstanding engine cleanliness, excellent friction values and minimal wear are guaranteed. Gentle clutch engagement and disengagement and shifting too.
- Full synthetic high-performance engine oil
- For air- and water-cooled four-stroke engines
- Viscosity: 10W-50
- For engines with and without wet clutches
- Optimal lubrication
- Tested for use with catalytic converters
- Race-proven, for sports use
- For normal to severe operating conditions
- Minimum wear
- API SN PLUS and JASO MA2 approvals
- Exceeds API SF to SM
- Contents: 1 litre
- The engine manufacturer’s operating instructions must be observed.
May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
LIQUI MOLY - High-tech additives for your motorcycle
The LIQUI MOLY company, based in Ulm, Germany, was established back in 1957 on the basis of a patent for the production of a liquefied form of molybdenum disulphide (MoS2). Today LIQUI MOLY is known around the world as a specialist manufacturer of lubricants and additives. LIQUI MOLY produces a wide range of oil and fuel additives designed specifically for motorcycle engines. Tested on the race track. For long engine life and top performance.
QUALITY MADE IN GERMANY!
By purchasing this item you have chosen a premium-quality product with superior German workmanship. This internationally acknowledged mark of quality means that this product is the result of efficiently coordinated development and production processes, technological expertise, continuous quality controls.
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?