- Add-On Parts
- Brake Levers
- GAZZINI BRAKE LEVER
GAZZINI BRAKE LEVER
GAZZINI BRAKE LEVER
GAZZINI BRAKE LEVER
R14, ADJUSTABLE, BLACK
Art. No. 10017257
Find your bike:
RRP €79.99 2
You have placed the following items in the shopping basket:
Your local Louis store
GAZZINI BRAKE LEVER R14, ADJUSTABLE, BLACK
It's amazing what good ideas gazzini comes up with again and again. With this brake lever, for example, you can adjust the grip width and lever length according to your wishes. In addition, an integrated shear body prevents the gazzini brake lever from breaking in the event of a fall or rollover. This means that a broken brake lever will never get in the way of your ride.
- Grip width individually adjustable in 6 steps
- Lever length infinitely variable
- integrated shear body prevents the lever from breaking off in the event of a fall or rollover
- model-specific adapter
- with ABE for many vehicles
- Lever end (10019008) and shear body (10019017) available separately as spare parts
- Matching clutch lever (10017200) available
- Black with simple gazzini logo on lever end
- Material: CNC-milled aluminium
1x brake lever with model-specific adapter
1x spare square
List of compatible motorcycles
Manufacturer details: Gazzini
gazzini - engineering with passion and timeless design combined with outstanding functionality and top materials. Products that complement each other perfectly. They emphasise, and even enhance, the special look of your motorcycle. Details play an important part. As does the very high quality. Add to this the modular design of virtually all gazzini products. Be choosy, be creative. Give your motorbike a real gazzini makeover!
This product is made of high-quality CNC-machined aluminium and will look great on your motorbike.
To ensure that it gives you many years of service, please observe the following care instructions:
1. After installing the product, and each time you wash your motorbike, apply a wax-based care product, e.g. Procycle Polishing Wax, Order no. 10004923 for protection against wind and weather. You may need to repeat the application after an outing in winter weather, rain or salty air (near the coast).
2. Remove any corrosion as soon as possible using a standard aluminium polish (e.g. Autosol Aluminium Polish, Order no. 10004421).
German type approval ("ABE)" allows the relevant accessory to be used on the vehicle models listed in the test report. Here it is the type abbreviation and not the maker's designation that is important for identifying the vehicle. The test report must be carried when riding in case it needs to be presented at a road-side check or vehicle safety inspection.
Accessories with type approval do not have to be registered in the vehicle documents! Those who do not want to carry the test report with them all the time can (for example) arrange to have the product registered by the Technical Inspection Association (subject to a charge).
If the accessory is to be used on a vehicle that is not listed in the type approval, an individual component approval is required. Although ABE type approval confirms the proper installation and safety of the product, it is the inspector who has to decide according to his technical expertise whether it is suitable for use on the vehicle.
An electric scooter with "ABE" approval has a type approval for Germany stating that the relevant vehicle satisfies all the relevant requirements of the eKFV (Small Electric Vehicle Ordinance in Germany) for the approval. In addition, insurance of the electric scooter is compulsory and use on pavements is forbidden. It can only be ridden on cycle paths and on the road (if a cycle path is not available). The minimum age for riding an electric scooter is 14 years. Although a driving license and helmet are not mandatory, they are highly recommended. An electric scooter must always be ridden solo.
The ratings will be available to you again soon.
2-year right of return