NOCO GENIUS5 6V/12V 5A
SMART BATTERY CHARGER
NOCO GENIUS5 6V/12V 5A SMART BATTERY CHARGER
The NOCO *Genius 5* is a compact, versatile and powerful vehicle battery charger with a powerful 5 amp charging current. It is designed with multi-voltage capability for numerous chemical and battery types and can charge both 6 V and 12 V batteries of all types, including wet, gel, AGM, lithium-ion and maintenance-free batteries. The charging current of 5 A is available for 6 V and 12 V. A charge retention function is also integrated in the NOCO *Genius 2*.
One of the special features of the *Genius 5* is that it can recharge "empty" batteries (with only 1 volt left) capacity. You can also manually recharge even completely flat batteries (down to 0 volts) with the innovative Force mode, which allows more control.
- Mains voltage AC: 120-240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output voltage: 75 watts max.
- Charging current: 5 A (12 V), 5 A (6 V)
- Operating temperature: -20° to +40° C (-4° to +104° F)
- Storage temperature: -30° to +60° C (-22° to +140° F)
- Low voltage detection: 1 V (12V), 1V (6V)
- Back discharge current: < 0.5 mA
- Battery capacity: up to 120 mAh, compatible with all battery sizes
- Dimensions (L x W x H): approx. 12 x 7.5 x 5 cm
- Weight: approx. 0.680 kg
- integrated desulphurisation mode for most corroded batteries via self-recognition by means of intelligent diagnostic indicators
- integrated temperature sensor: checks the ambient temperature, regulates the charging process. This prevents overcharging in high ambient heat and undercharging in cold temperatures
- allows charging in all weather conditions
- 24/7 capable. Can stay plugged in 24/7 without overcharging
- Automatically returns to the last selected mode
- Battery clamps with precision profiles
- reduce heat generation
- Removable integrated eyelets for permanent attachment to the battery
Scope of delivery:
- NOCO *Genius 5* battery charger with interchangeable connector plug.
- Battery clips with integrated eyelets
- Mounting bracket with strap
- (2) self-tapping screws
- User manual and warranty information
WEEE-Reg.Nr.: DE 65 34 31 11
To ensure that your objective and truthful report will be really beneficial to all readers, please observe the following rules.
- Please only rate products that you have personally used for their intended purpose.
- Please give reasons for your positive and negative criticisms. Only then will they benefit other customers and allow us to improve the product if necessary.
- Please don’t copy content that has already been published elsewhere. It’s your personal experience which counts.
- Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review.
- In your product review, please don’t make comparisons with third party product ranges. Regardless of whether you judge these positively or negatively, you, or we as operators of this online shop, would be violating competition law.
Fair play: Please follow these rules so that we don’t have to shorten or delete your rating.
Your product rating has been saved. It will be displayed in a few minutes
Do you really want to cancel your entry?